Forget Me Knot Spell

Questions and posts about love spells.
passionintheair

Forget Me Knot Spell

Post by passionintheair »

i have a question :) .... does this spell work:

Forget Me Knot Spell

Need: 1 yard of red ribbon

Several times a day, go to a quiet place and wrap the red ribbon around your index finger saying your beloved's name and your desires.

and what happens when you`ve done it?

and do i have to take all the ribbon....is it enough if i just take a little...?

please...id appreciate answers :)

christoffer
passionintheair

noone knows...? :roll:
@ngel

Post by @ngel »

passion what exactly would you like to achive with the spell
i remember reading someting on a knot spell in my file's but i cant seem to find the file if you can tell me what you want to do i might be abel to find you a similar spell
glindella

Re: does it work....and what happens?

Post by glindella »

passionintheair wrote:i have a question :) .... does this spell work:

Forget Me Knot Spell

Several times a day, go to a quiet place and wrap the red ribbon around your index finger saying your beloved's name and your desires.
It doesn't seem like much of a spell to me, just wrapping a around you finger? There are a lot of cord spells that involve actually tying knots in ribbon, but I've never heard of this
@ngel

Post by @ngel »

glindella
see if the one wrapping the ribbon around his finger truley belive's
that he will get his desired end result it can work
glindella

Post by glindella »

@ngel wrote:glindella
see if the one wrapping the ribbon around his finger truley belive's
that he will get his desired end result it can work
In my experience there is more to magic than believing, I can truly believe someone loves me, but that alone doesn't make them.

The ribbon wrapping seems more like a meditation, to me mediation is internal, while a spell a spell is focusing on something external and changing it.
@ngel

Post by @ngel »

In my experience there is more to magic than believing, I can truly believe someone loves me, but that alone doesn't make them.
true but if you do belive that the love spell you are casting works than it will dus if he belives that the ribbon spell will work than it sould
its just what exactly it suposed to do im not sure on

no spell can work if you do not belive in what you are doing
glindella

Post by glindella »

@ngel wrote:[
no spell can work if you do not belive in what you are doing
There is more to spells than belief, Ive never bought into the whole 'it only works if you believe in it' idea in magick.

Magick works like the 'real world' just because you don't believe in something doesn't mean its not real, just because you do doesn't mean it is.
@ngel

Post by @ngel »

just because you don't believe in something doesn't mean its not real,

that is not what i am saying
what i am saying is that if you do not belive in what you are doing that its not likely to work at all
KaidaPyralis

Re: does it work....and what happens?

Post by KaidaPyralis »

passionintheair wrote:i have a question :) .... does this spell work:

Forget Me Knot Spell

To be honest to me this sounds like a visualisation at best, and a binding at worst. But then to be honest I'm obsessively careful with any magic concerning love, or even other people. Tbh I tend to just steer clear completely. Just think how you would feel if someone cast a spell on you to manifest their desires. And then theres the consequences, if it even works. Would you want someone around who is only there because of a spell? I wouldn't. If it's meant to be, it's meant to be.

As for if you believe it's real, I sit on the fence on this one. If you send out negativity, you'll manifest negative events, but as glindella wrote, just because you believe something doesn't make it happen, or make it true. It's more complex than that I think.
passionintheair

it didnt work.... :(
glindella

Post by glindella »

passionintheair wrote:it didnt work.... :(
Im not surprised, what exactly are you trying to do? I don't actually know your story here
[EarthWitch]

Post by [EarthWitch] »

How do you know that it didn't work? Maybe it just hasn't worked in "your time". Magick is a strange thing. Often the timing of the spell does not coincide with what our wishes are. The Goddess knows what is best for us and maybe She has reasons that this spell has not happened immediately, or the way you want it. Sometimes you have to look at other ways this spell may have manifest. Think about it. I'll bet that if you do you'll see that something has changed, or has happened.
...not all who wander are lost... (tolkein)

I am the daughter of Earth and Water
and the nursling of the sky-
I pass through the pores of the oceans and shores
I change, but I never die.
-shelley-

Return to “Love Spells”