I put a spell on you, to make you suffer as I do,
Because i think of you day and night,
You shall do the same its only right,
Now I call to thee, To come all to me
Once your mine, our hearts will be divine
Now yon lone star, I will not be far
So I now call to thee,
Blessed Be, Blessed Be

Set the Red, Pink, Blue, and Purple in a square around your alter or, just in a square on the ground outside, in the moonlight. Then put the dish and the white candle in the center. Side by side. Say the spell holding the paper in your superier hand, and repeat twice, and then repeat once more while setting it a fire by the white candle and place it in the metal dish and let it burn, while saying a prayer to the Love Goddess.

Caution: Use with extreme care, do not repeat the following nights or say it under a waning moon, if you did this, then confront him/her about your feelings, if you dont, and he a goth, he may be driven to suicide so please use with extreme care.
Alhandra

Re: Non-Stop Thinking of you Love Spell

Post by Alhandra »

Snowy wrote:You'll need:

he a goth, he may be driven to suicide so please use with extreme care. [/color][/b]
yes, cus he will commit suicide if he's a goth! :? :x
Katrina

Romany Saying~
"the tatcho drom to be a jinny penmergo is to dik, to shoon and to rig drey zi"
The true way to be a wise man is to see, to hear and to bear in mind.
Wolf*

Post by Wolf* »

*clears throat and puts on a british accent* You are the weakest link... :?

Love spells should be against anyones moral ethic to begin with, but what the f*ck does being goth have to do with comitting suicide?
---Wolf---

"And a godlike man--a man who is pure force--inaccessible to any compromise--is called a hero."
_Cheshire_

Post by _Cheshire_ »

*Gives a rather joyous round of applause to Wolf*

'Nuff said.
[aphrodite]

Post by [aphrodite] »

wolf , I don't need to put on the accent :oops:
but golly gosh :lol: that was funny, I'll probably be laughing all day.
You are so right.
AnuChild

Post by AnuChild »

Did you mean to put this in the "humour" section? (She's new. It could be a mistake.)

And I second wolf's "what the f*ck does being goth have to do with comitting suicide?"
Come, heart, where hill is heaped upon hill:
For there the mystical brotherhood
Of sun and moon and hollow and wood
And river and stream work out their will.

W. B. Yeats, Into the Twilight
[aphrodite]

Post by [aphrodite] »

She is new, and only young, and learning.
[Epothes]

Post by [Epothes] »

aphrodite wrote:She is new, and only young, and learning.
We all are young, ignorant, and learning to a certain extent. Its up to us to correct each other and end the horrible problems of ignorant chaos. Or just general confusion. :wink:
~Epothes~
bombalurina

Post by bombalurina »

that scared me just reading it. I would never wish that upon someone i cared about (or someone i didnt care about for that matter) and im sure if you really think about what that entails you wouldnt really do it either.
[ForestWitch]

Post by [ForestWitch] »

:lol: Well, okay, I admit that WAS funny, Wolf. Still, I'd like to remind everyone that she DID ask whether it was a good spell or not and thus a serious answer is in order.

So, here are the things that are wrong with this spell in my opinion. First, I think that before you do ANY spell, you should try to solve human interaction problems with direct communication. So, confronting him with your feelings should be a first step, before any spell is cast at all.

It seems that the ultimate purpose of the spell is to bring him back to you, but you want to make him suffer first? Lots of negativity here. People will disagree with me, but I personally prefer to abide by the rule that allows no interference with other people's free will. Why not simply do a spell to help you quit obsessing over him?

I don't really see what being "goth" would have to do with anything. As far as I can see, that's a pretty subjective and poorly defined term plus it seems to have more to do with superficial appearance than anything else.

I don't understand the color choices of the candles and I don't think the incantation is especially well-written either.

In short, it all seems quite silly to me, which is good because it could be dangerous in ways other than the "goth suicide" thing if there were any chance it would actually work.
[EarthWitch]

spell

Post by [EarthWitch] »

ForestWitch is right. First, what is the problem? Can the problem be resolved without magick? Secondly, why on earth would someone want someone who does not want them? I personally think that I could not live my life with someone I had to cast a spell on in order to make them love me....That is my opinion. There are many, many, many other hearts out there waiting for love, so why waste your time on someone who does not want to love you. To me , besides interfering with the other persons free will, it is just simply a waste of time and good magick!
...not all who wander are lost... (tolkein)

I am the daughter of Earth and Water
and the nursling of the sky-
I pass through the pores of the oceans and shores
I change, but I never die.
-shelley-
Peregrine

Post by Peregrine »

I must be the biggest neophyte here but even I understand the unethical nature of many love spells, especially one such as this.

I do understand some candle magic and do not understand why blue, purple, and pink would be used. I thought blue was for justice and higher education, pink for friendships, and purple for spiritual enlightenment. Yes, I understand there are other uses, but those are the ones that immediately come to mind. Also, a white candle, I thought, represents a certain level of purity and this spell comes across to me as anything but that; it is as though a black candle should be used instead. It sounds like a spell with malevolent, manipulative intentions.

Also why a metal dish?

Would not a recovery spell be more in order, if this sort of dangerous love is eating you alive like this? I would suggest a spell to mend your broken heart, or at least one with the intentions of liberating you from such an obsession. It's just not healthy.
It's like walking down an empty street, listening to your own footsteps. But all you have to do is knock on any door and say, "If you'll let me in, I'll live the way you want me to live. And I'll think the way you want me to think." And all the blinds will go up, and all the doors will open, and you'll never feel lonely. Ever again.

~Henry Drummond, "Inherit the Wind" (1960)
jcrowfoot

Post by jcrowfoot »

Also why a metal dish?
Well, my understanding is that the metal dish is used because if you set a fire inside a ceramic one it might break. However, I'd also point out that you'd want some kind of brick under said plate, so you don't set fire to your nice altar. :?

Heck, there are *so* many ways to handle this situation better!

Banish your thoughts of this person into the earth! Heal your own broken heart! Well wish the person you love even if they don't recognize your love! So many ways!
I thought blue was for justice and higher education, pink for friendships, and purple for spiritual enlightenment.
I agree. Having "PURITY" and"JUSTICE" in this spell is a laugh. "I'm going to give all the pain that MY OWN BRAIN is causing me back to the person that I (supposedly) love unless you decide (against your will) to be with me!"

Oh, yeah. *That's* going to work. Why would you want to represent justice and purity in a spell that is essentially a curse on someone you love?? It's like asking for instant karma for yourself in the middle of a curse. Now that's different. :-)

No they probably wouldn't use black candles because black candles are all goth and evil. :-P

(Wolf, I'm being *sarcastic*. :wink:)
XWynterXoXPriestessX

Post by XWynterXoXPriestessX »

i am very utterly confused. and i really dont get very utterly confused often. congrats. I pray that you will suceed in learning more useful and appropriate spells and methods for casting them. handball
)o( My heart belongs to you, Captain Sereph Gurd Akil)o(
Your eyes are my paradise, your smile makes my sunrise.
jcrowfoot

Post by jcrowfoot »

WO, I don't think Snowy has come back after this reception. Maybe we were too harsh? Ack, I sure didn't hold back!

Return to “Love Spells”