Anyone have a spell to get over someone?? please.

Questions and posts about love spells.
A_light_on_the_water

Anyone have a spell to get over someone?? please.

Post by A_light_on_the_water »

I can put a smile on whenever I'm around my best friend but I'd really rather do it without feeling heartbreak. Sooo- any spells? xo
shedtroll

Post by shedtroll »

This is a ritual to break links with something, it could be anything, relationships, smoking, use of Windows....

http://www.everythingunderthemoon.net/f ... php?t=5844
Sercee

Post by Sercee »

Heh heh... use of Windows...
Colubra

Post by Colubra »

Hmm if it is a best friend I don't think breaking links completely would be a good idea. That's very sad. Maybe instead you could do something to heal your heart of any negativity or heartbreak that would stand in the way of your friendship?
Adiens

Post by Adiens »

Trust Colubra she has experience in this -_-'
Colubra

Post by Colubra »

LOL Adiens is right. If you want, I can help you with this. It's not going to be a quick fix thing though I'm afraid. These things take some time, but the magick can help guide you through the process.
A_light_on_the_water

Post by A_light_on_the_water »

Oh god no. I would never trade my friendship with my best friend. I love them way too much for that. I don't want to break any link... I mean, its been six years, and moving on isn't an easy option when everyone else seems so bland compared to the one you love. Once again, I just want to get rid of these deeper feelings of affection.
Thanks Colubra, what should be a good first step??
kai

Post by kai »

I really wont wanna do that, i would say that instead of eliminating the feelings, just try and respect them. As for the spell, there are many spells to heal a broken heart, just google, i liked this spell, you might wanna try it, i have never tried it though.

Ingredients
Verbena
String (Yarn or Thread)
3 candles

Preparation
Prepare for the love spell. In order for the spell to be effective, you must perform it by yourself. Take a shower, without soap, and wash or shower your face 7 times, by wiping from your chin to the back of your head. Dry off carefully and wear exclusively white clothing. Remove any jewelry.

Hint:
While performing the following steps, think intensely about your desired partner and concentrate on the wonderful future you can have together. Avoid any interruptions, such as telephone or the like. Concentrate entirely on the spell and avoid any negative thoughts.

Performing the Ritual:

Hint: Perform step 1 exactly 7 days before the new moon.

Step 1: Tie the string around the verbena and carry it for 7 days in your right pants pocket.

Step 2: Remove the string from the verbena. Light 3 candles and bury the verbena and the string beneath a tree during the night of the new moon.

After you have buried these things, blow out the candles one by one and say the following:

First Candle: (his/her name), I give you and my love to you back to nature as I’ve given the verbena.

Second Candle: (his/her name), I am released from my sorrow as the verbena is from the string.

Third Candle: with this last candle, my love for you vanishes and will rest forever like the verbena.

tc.
[Kai]
Colubra

Post by Colubra »

I hate to say this, but the feelings are not going to go away just poof. You clearly love this person very much much and for a long period of time. I understand that you want the feelings to leave more than anything b/c it does nothing but hurt and depress you and make things difficult, but to simply get rid of them....hell if I could do that I'd be in a lot better shapre right now! lol Sure, sometimes feelings for someone fade over time and circumstance, but sometimes they don't and never will. Having it be your best friend makes it all the harder. What you will need to do is, like Kai suggested, things that will heal your heart and make everything more bearable. That way you will not be getting rid of love, but rather transforming it, transforming the negativity that surrounds it b/c well love isn't really supposed to be negative.

Think about your best friend. What do you feel and why? Really think about this. Write things down if you want to. That's a nice way to get things out and clarify the situation to yourself. Free writing without thinking for a set amount of time would also be great b/c you will let your subconscious speak honestly.

My suggestion would be to start yourself on a meditation regiment. I did this to heal a broken heart for a bit of a different reason and release myself from the paranoia and negative thoughts that went along with it. To be honest, it is lessened, but it is not completely gone. Once in a while I still will become depressed about this or panicky. It's conditioning, it takes experience of the contrary conditions to make it leave, and it takes a lot of it. Probably even more than the original conditoning. What I did was use a pure white candle in a clear holder to represent healing and clarity. Then each night for an hour or so (or as much as you can handle depending on what the meditation brings to you) meditate on all the things you feel and why, and all all the expericnes you have had that brought this about. Truly feel them as if they are happening. It can be very painful, but direct all the energy into the candle and let it burn them away into the pure positivity. Take in the positive energy that the candle converts the nagativity to. For a while it be hard, but near the end it gets easier for the most part. You will see how it goes. Do this daily if you can until the candle is completely burned out and then get rid of the remains of it. You should feel refreshed and generally more positive on the situation. Your feelings will be there, but they won't bug you. You shoudl be able to see them as positive. Just remember that there is nothing wrong with loving someone deeply. You love your best friend b/c of everything they've represented to you as a best friend. And such love is no less powerful and magickal than another form, it is simply different. Each love is unique. Once you know this and I mean truly know with all that you are for certain, things become a lot easier. It is very special what you have with your best friend. Don't forget it, don't try to make it change into something that it is not, and ESPECIALLY don't ever lose it.
[Human]

Post by [Human] »

ah feelings...

well to be honest there is no spell for this i would say. Matters of the heart are just... complicated i know but this is what makes you human.

You have to stay true to yourself. Dont try and change who you are and if you want to do so, then whats the point in living your life? Not saying you should die or anything, but if you cant allow yourself to feel things that are true to you then your looking to be above humanity and this isnt possible simply.

6 Years... Well thats not long, everyone gets over things differently and no spell can change this. The spell your looking for is something called hope, find hope in yourself, not a ritual, not a spell, not anything but yourself. I wouldnt give you a spell for this because you need to learn matters of the heart on your own, as i said before thats what makes you human. Enjoy being a human, dont try looking for an easy fix, because in truth from expierience (not regarding magick) nothings ever easy to get rid of hun.

Try living instead of staying in the past, advance forward in your life instead of sitting back with your feelings. Find new ones :)

and i guarantee you will be happy. Just feel what you feel, negative or positive, your always going to have to live with it, just like everyone else.

this is the best advice i can give you, and probably above my years.

i hope this helps,

Human
[Human]

Post by [Human] »

also to add, whats so wrong with these feelings of affection, it causes despratation if you dont get what you wish.

thats the negative scale of it, but sit back and if you cant cope with your feelings then watch someone else in their life and be happy for them.

again i hope this helps,

Human

Return to “Love Spells”