Love Spell to Bring Someone New into Your Life?

Questions and posts about love spells.
[moondance]

Love Spell to Bring Someone New into Your Life?

Post by [moondance] »

OK I know love spells per say are wrong if you do them on a particular peron - but what are your thoughts on love spells for particular qualities? Eg if you were to do a love spell to bring a love (no specific person) into ones life who will be caring, loyal, kind etc .....
Sercee

Post by Sercee »

That I have absolutely no problem with. I think that's perfectly fine; all it's doing is highlighting the qualities you're looking for in the people that come into your life, making them more visible to you, and you, probably, more visible to them. Good luck :)
[Epothes]

Post by [Epothes] »

Yeah, I'm perfectly fine with casting a spell to attract specific qualities of people toward yourself and did the same thing myself to find my perfect girlfriend (came true just about a week ago). Best of luck to you.
~Epothes~
jcrowfoot

Post by jcrowfoot »

Ditto. No problems there.
Sercee

Post by Sercee »

(came true just about a week ago).
Grats, Epothes :)
LaFiamma
Banned Member

Re: DIFFERENT LOVE SPELL QUESTION

Post by LaFiamma »

moondance wrote: OK I know love spells per say are wrong if you do them on a particular peron - but what are your thoughts on love spells for particular qualities? Eg if you were to do a love spell to bring a love (no specific person) into ones life who will be caring, loyal, kind etc .......

When you meet someone that you're attracted to, do you flirt with them? Do you try to make yourself more attractive to them by wearing certain clothes, making sure your hair, makeup, whatever looks nice, or maybe just telling them directly that you dig them?

Other than the means used, how is that different from casting a spell? It's using the means available to you to attract the attention and hopefully,the affections of a particular person.

people talk about imposing on someone's free will...but seriously, nearly everythign you do in some way or other, imposes somehow on someone else's free will. For example...I work in technical support. if someone calls up and tells me they want a replacement unit, and they don't want to pay for it and they're out of warranty, I have to tell them no. Well, I just imposed on their free will there, now didn't I.

There's also the question of never knowing if the person is really attracted to you, or if it's just the spell. Do you really think that if someone doesn't truly like you, that lighting a candle and tossing some rose petals around is going to keep them with you against their will? They always have a choice. (And seriously, if there exists someone so weak-willed that they would stay with you against their will because of that...would you really want to be with them anyway?)

I don't particularly advocate love spells (I don't particularly advocate spells in general, but that's just me.) but I think that if you're willing to achieve a certain ends through non-magical means, it makes no sense to be unwilling to use magical means as well. (conversely, if you're not willing to do it non-magically, you shouldn't be willing to do it magically either)

It's just another way of getting from point a to point b.
Sobek
Banned Member

Post by Sobek »

love is a touchy subject at the best of times...it's all about the limits you impose upon yourself and/or others.
[moondance]

Post by [moondance] »

Hey all - thanks for your replies and feedback! I really do appreciate it! I know "love spells" as such is a tabu area so wanted some feedback from more experienced people.....anyway thanks alot for all your thoughts! xx

I am starting to believe that it is not so much about the spell but more the believe and positive energy - ie if you truly want and 150% believe you will get something then you will - the spell just helps your to channel / focus more on this belief perhaps .....
Sobek
Banned Member

Post by Sobek »

well they say the power of positive thinking goes far, it's quite believable to an extent.

i also love the saying "Like attracts like!"
jcrowfoot

Post by jcrowfoot »

Except, of course, when opposites attract. ;) :shock:
Sobek
Banned Member

Post by Sobek »

except that ;)
Istaqa

Post by Istaqa »

:wink: Just be carefull how genneral or you might end up with a badger and three raccons sitting at the end of your bed with adoring eyes

Return to “Love Spells”