Jar Love Spell

Questions and posts about love spells.
Broken2nite

Jar Love Spell

Post by Broken2nite »

Hey, there is a spell on the page with spells on here, and I was wondering if anyones ever tried toe Jar Love spell thingy and what kind of results you got with that spell? Basically just out of curiosity that I'm wondering. Thanks!
[Enlightenment]

Post by [Enlightenment] »

Never tried it. What's it meant for?
~Blessings One and All~

***Knowledge really is Power***
Sercee

Post by Sercee »

If it's a love spell like the name suggests then I recommend NOT doing it.
Eretik

Post by Eretik »

I've heard of witches bottles, but that is defensive magick. It's on this site? Have to go look before commenting. I 'll let you know what I think. Many folk here will advise you not to mess with the free will of another - I won't , but would advise caution, 'cos I 'm like that. There is something in it. This advice, I mean, Sometimes you should be careful what you wish for, in case you get it![ and the reality dosen't match the fantasy, I think.]
Sercee

Post by Sercee »

*points at Eretik* That too. She's smart, you know.
Sobek
Banned Member

Post by Sobek »

ive noticed that alot of people design thier "dream" lover or they see a person almost everyday that they kinda develop an obsession for. most people use love spells are after one of those two things.

you can tell yourself and anyone what you want in a person but odd's are the person you fall for wont match your own guidelines.
Broken2nite

Post by Broken2nite »

I understand about the whole free will thing. And yeah, it's on this site. It seemed almost too easy to be a real spell. I dunno if it would work, that's why I'm asking.
Eretik

Post by Eretik »

O.k. had a look. I would say it seems more for passion or lust. Red candles correspond more that way. It has lavendar, I have heard of this also used in some incants for lust , my friend J, again - he's someone who works spells a lot more than me, he's good at this, he's used lavendar that way before, which, honestly, surprised me, but you live and learn. I would say, have a go with it, but rather than disposing of it, put it somewhere safe, that way you can undo it, should it not be good. I usually advise undoing by reversing exactly what you did, so maybe take notes, also keeping them safe. I 'm very cautious, aren't I ? lol. I 'm also not much given to this kind of working but I do like simple spells, they are more sympathetic. I 'm in danger of rambling now, so I'll shut up.
TheFireWithin

Post by TheFireWithin »

Broken2nite wrote: I understand about the whole free will thing. And yeah, it's on this site. It seemed almost too easy to be a real spell. I dunno if it would work, that's why I'm asking.
A real spell? Depending on the person, anything can be a real spell.
Live
Love
Life
Happiness
-Mallory
Broken2nite

Post by Broken2nite »

Thank ya'll! I did the spell *I know, I read all the warnings ya'll gave me and I took it to heart, I swear* Um, how do I know if it works?? I guess when somethin happens right lol
Eretik

Post by Eretik »

Feedback would be great. Please tell me you'll hold on to the jar - just in case!
Broken2nite

Post by Broken2nite »

I'll hold on to the jar, I promise :-) I'm keeping it someplace safe!
melissabeary

hi

Post by melissabeary »

but i think doing a spell to ask to cure an arguement or to tell someone u miss them is ok right?
[ForestWitch]

Post by [ForestWitch] »

Why would you use a spell for those things? I mean, I guess if I were going to try to mend an argument, it's possible I might want to do a spell to facilitate communication, but I don't think a spell will just make a disagreement go away, poof! If, by a spell to tell someone you miss them, you really mean a spell to bring back someone you've broken up with, then no, I personally wouldn't do it because of the free will issue. And you don't need a spell to just tell someone that you miss them.

I'm not talking about you specifically here, melissabeary, because I'm not sure where you're coming from with this question, but in general, I am always amazed at how frequently people want spells to accomplish things that a little direct and honest communication would accomplish just as easily. Have people forgotten how to TALK to each other?

Return to “Love Spells”