Confidence Spell!

Questions and posts about love spells.
Sobek
Banned Member

Post by Sobek »

thats not a decent way to treat a person asking a simple question.
TheFireWithin

Post by TheFireWithin »

am i a inslut-magnet?
Live
Love
Life
Happiness
-Mallory
Eretik

Post by Eretik »

Alleycat - I think any yellow fruit would serve the intended purpose. Melon or yellow skinned apple [ we have yellow golden delicious varieties,here] perhaps? I agree with and thank Juliaki for her wise comment, again intent masters action.
[Enlightenment]

Post by [Enlightenment] »

malmal4now wrote:am i a inslut-magnet?
Did you mean inSULT or inSLUT :roll:
~Blessings One and All~

***Knowledge really is Power***
TheFireWithin

Post by TheFireWithin »

insult enlightment, my mistake.

I dont want to be foes. I am not going to sit at your feet and beg and cry and scream, but I think it would be a lot better if we could at least be tolerable of each other.

What, may I ask, is wrong with being Christian? That is the vibe I am getting from you.
Live
Love
Life
Happiness
-Mallory
[Enlightenment]

Post by [Enlightenment] »

I was born and raised a christian, I have nothing against them and not once have I said I have :wink:
~Blessings One and All~

***Knowledge really is Power***
TheFireWithin

Post by TheFireWithin »

Sorry, the way you put it made it seem like you had something against Christians, not me
Live
Love
Life
Happiness
-Mallory
Baratoz

Post by Baratoz »

Sobek wrote:"Just how much like sex it is depends on who you're having it with."

just like it depends on how much, and what kind of chocolate it is, no one wants to be in the middle of it and all of a sudden think "man, this is boring, i want more chocolate!"

Well, you know the old saying, "Candy is dandy, but sex won't rot your teeth!"
Only through silence can we truly hear the words of the Goddess and God.
Sercee

Post by Sercee »

Well, you know the old saying, "Candy is dandy, but sex won't rot your teeth!"
LOL I hadn't heard that one! I love it!
Sobek
Banned Member

Post by Sobek »

i havent heard it before either but it made me laugh, i like it. i will remember that for future reference.
TheFireWithin

Post by TheFireWithin »

Sorry for the other board/forum. I would of posted and I must admit I feel completely horrible about everything. I am sorry I annoyed you so much, I thought my posts were so vulgar no one else should see them. I am sorry I disappointed you and I am a prefectionist and I love to please people. I have a horrible temper and now I feel horrible whenever I think about my religion. I told hera#76 to delete the thread, I am sorry if this too makes you angry. My life is not going well, but that is not your concern and I should of not taken it out on you. My worst moments I have experienced flash through my mind now constantly. I think I am taking Enlightment's advice and I am going to a therapist. I believe that I am the stupidest member on this site's forum, not to metion the most ignorant. Please forgive me to my vulgarity and expect to see much less of my posts.
Live
Love
Life
Happiness
-Mallory
Eretik

Post by Eretik »

I'd rather you kept posting, don't feel too bad, we all make mistakes and none of us are perfect or start with all the knowledge we need. It takes guts to admit you were wrong or mistaken, I admire that and I have no intention of giving you a hard time. If you feel you need therapy, it's good to get the help you need, and sometimes it's a big step to do so. I hope you will come back on and talk, it's ok, I will listen, I'm sure others will too. If you need to talk in confidence, I will be happy to do that, In complete confidence, through PM. I said this before, but I don't know if you saw it.

Return to “Love Spells”