Alrighty then, for this spell you'll need
Ashes of 5 jasmine incence sticks
A tube of pale pink lipstick for true love
A tube of crimson lipstick for passion
Crushed yellow rose petals for friendship
Parchment
A tablespoon of rose water
and a large cinnamon candle

First, you use the red lipstick and kiss the parchment. You then take the pink lipsticks and draw a heart over the lip mark. You then take the ashes and mix it with the rose water to make a paste of sorts. Then, mix the crushed petals and mash them in to make a slightly yellow mixture. Spread this paste on the parchment and let dry. Finally, you burn the parchment while saying:

When you see me
Let your heart be filled with love.
Follow me and take my hand.
Kiss me when I smile
Love me until the day I die
And say that you've been waiting for me.

Any thoughts? Critisism accepted :D
thatguy

Post by thatguy »

OK, I think it's disgusting, psychotic and self-centred.

:P
Keilantra

Post by Keilantra »

Hmmm, if you're serious, thanks.
If not, oh well. :wink:
thatguy

Post by thatguy »

Well, if this spell of yours works as it's worded, what happens to whatever plans and dreams your 'victim' had for their life before you cast it?

T. Guy.
Keilantra

Post by Keilantra »

ehhh, it just popped from my head, so it's kind of random...
thatguy

Post by thatguy »

As a poem, I really like it. It's light, lyrical, innocent and sinister all at the same time.

In truth though, as a spell, it's intentions are pretty scary. I'm concerned about where the caster's subconscious might lead her in order to fulfill the intention behind the spell.

I won't moralize about whether it's okay to bend someone's will or not. From a practical standpoint: you can't assume you'll succeed, and you can't assume that the other party won't notice that they're being manipulated and retaliate (or simply dislike you and start to avoid you).

cheers,

T. Guy.

P.S. personally I think it is wrong to influence someone this way and I don't condone it
Keilantra

Post by Keilantra »

First of all, thanks!

Yeah...I really need to work on my spell-making. I really have no idea where to begin and all. So it's probably a zombie spell now....aheh....

and personally, I think it's wrong to influence people's opinions too, but I just wanted to give it a try.

Likewise, Cheers!

Return to “Love Spells”