Answer if you have one please.

General chit chat and discussions here.
All are welcome!
[Kris]

Post by [Kris] »

Well, as far as I know she is not in any physical pain. She just gets scared at times. And she doesn't sleep well at night. I don't really know if it is because of the sweats or something else. Do you think that if you believe in spirts then if they get angry then they could do something like that? I am not really sure but I believe in spirts and I was just wondering.
*The way we respond gives the things we respond to a special quality. In a sense, we make them what they turn out to be for us.*
forgottenDuo

Post by forgottenDuo »

It is possible that her night sweats could be caused by some spirit activity or even a hex of some kind. But it is Much more likely there is a physical reason, possibly a serious one. Some known conditions that may cause night sweats are fairly serious. Infections, tuberculosis or even AIDS, abscesses. Night sweats can also be an early symptom of some forms of Cancer. Certain medications may also cause the sweats, Antidepressants, psychiatric medications, or even tylenol. Hypoglycemia, low blood sugar is another possible cause. Hormone disorders or neurologic conditions may all possibly lead to night sweats.

Long story short, magic aside, have her talk to a doctor. It's just the smart thing to do.

Jen
[Kris]

Post by [Kris] »

Well, I don't think it is because of some over the counter drug but what you said about the cancer thing scares me. The females in my family (on my moms side) are known for having some type of cancer. My grandmother, my aunts, and my mom.
*The way we respond gives the things we respond to a special quality. In a sense, we make them what they turn out to be for us.*
Minnie

Post by Minnie »

Kris, I agree with others who have suggested that your cousin consult a medical professional to rule out any medical reason for her night sweats.

Also, you say that you see things and your sister hears things. Have you done any work with connecting to your Spirit Guide(s)?

If not, I highly recommend that you do so ASAP. Working with your personal Ascended Teacher, Master or Guide is highly recommended as it this being will help you understand the things you see and will ensure that the visions you received are from a Higher place and for yours and the Universe's Highest Good.

Sylvia Browne's book Contacting your Spirit Guide might be a good book to start with. There are also plenty of resources on the web that provide you with detailed guides for meditiations that will help you connect with your Guide(s).

Blessings to you.
Sercee

Post by Sercee »

Well, a doctor is definately a good idea.

Aside from that, general anxiety could be a problem. You mentioned that it only started when she started researching Wicca? Well, the experience of new thoughts and concepts previously alien to someone can put a lot of stress on them. How about trying meditation or aromatherapy? When I have trouble sleeping I take either valerian root or I mix essential oils of marjoram, basil and lavender, put it on a tissue and shove it into my pillowcase. Unless it's a big problem it usually helps!
[Kris]

Post by [Kris] »

Thanks for you advise. I will tell her about the meditation and things but in our family the women are not willing to go to the doctor at all. I have talked to her about it but maybe she will be more willing with the meditation. As for me and my sister, we don't have a spirit guide or anyone else to help us understand what is going on. We mainly research it on the computer or just take advice from others. I don't really know about brandie but I get really scared at times.
Minnie

Post by Minnie »

Kris wrote:Thanks for you advise. I will tell her about the meditation and things but in our family the women are not willing to go to the doctor at all. I have talked to her about it but maybe she will be more willing with the meditation. As for me and my sister, we don't have a spirit guide or anyone else to help us understand what is going on. We mainly research it on the computer or just take advice from others. I don't really know about brandie but I get really scared at times.
Dear, EVERYONE has at least one Spirit Guide. You need to learn to connect with yours. I urge you to do this. Connecting with your Guide(s) will help you greatly with your gifts and give you clarity.

Please start learning how to connect with your Guides ASAP.

If you have questions, please contact me.

Blessings to you.
Sobek
Banned Member

Post by Sobek »

i'd love to see my guide but i dont know how, thats life.
Minnie

Post by Minnie »

Sobek wrote:i'd love to see my guide but i dont know how, thats life.
I've never seen my Guides. They only show me things and send me messages via signs and symbols that they show me. But I can feel their presence and know that when I connect with them, my visions are true. And Spirit doesn't have bodily form, they are pure Energy. If they take on form, it is only so we has humans with our limited understanding can relate to them in our minds.

And their presence is so loving and peaceful, it's always like being with old friends.

I know anyone can connect with their Guides if they are just willing to take the time to work making the connection. We are only limited by our thoughts and beliefs, if you think you can't then you won't and if that's the way you think, how can you cast spells that work if you don't have will and intention? It's the same thing with connecting with your Guides, if you believe you can, you will. If you believe you can't you won't.

Just something to think about.
Sobek
Banned Member

Post by Sobek »

i believe i can, and will. i know theres something around me but i will see it in time. im in no rush because i have the rest of my life to do it.
Sercee

Post by Sercee »

Good attitude. :)
[Kris]

Post by [Kris] »

Well if you have any advice on how I could connect with my Spirit Guid then please let me know. I will do anything. I would really like to be able to have my "visions" without having to worry about if they are real or just what I want to see. And maybe my guid could help me out with my emotional state. lol I really need help if you know what I mean.
Sobek
Banned Member

Post by Sobek »

"Good attitude"

i happen to agree!
Minnie

Post by Minnie »

Kris wrote:Well if you have any advice on how I could connect with my Spirit Guid then please let me know. I will do anything. I would really like to be able to have my "visions" without having to worry about if they are real or just what I want to see. And maybe my guid could help me out with my emotional state. lol I really need help if you know what I mean.
Do you know how to meditate? If so, I would recommend you meditate as often as possible, light a Purple candle prior to meditating (Purple is the color of psychic abilities), ground yourself, and then ask for your Spirit Guide to come to you with a message.

Keep a journal of what messages, visions, etc that you receive. Keep meditating and asking for your Spirit Guide to come to you. You will know it is your Guide(s) reaching out to you if you feel safe, loved and comfortable around this presence. If anything doesn't feel right, just tell the energy to move along in a confident manner. But if you ground yourself prior to your meditation, you will only attract Higher energy.

Please feel free to send me a PM if you have any questions.

Blessing to you.
[Kris]

Post by [Kris] »

Thank you guys for all of your help. I would be so lost without all your help. I would just go on with out of even thinking about having a gift like this. I would have just thought I was even more weird than I really am. :)

Return to “For Everyone”