Love spell (not for specific person)

Questions and posts about love spells.
Dreamy Mermaid

Love spell (not for specific person)

Post by Dreamy Mermaid »

I have a good idea on what type of man I would like to form a relationship with and can form a description of his personality traits and background. I must clarify that there is no particular person I would like do a love spell on but a particular type of man I would like to attract. I know there are many spells out there for "attracting someone who is right for you" but what if me and the universe have different views on who that may be?! Can anyone be so kind as to post a spell for attracting a specific type of man in my life? I would be so grateful.

DM
Witch1693

Post by Witch1693 »

ok please pm me the traits you want and i will make a long spell, and ritual if wanted, and it will make it meaninful to you. please pm me for your specs.
katie2005

Post by katie2005 »

Spell for attracting a new love

Need: A map of your city or country, box of pins, a magnet, a pin cushion or a piece of square of thick felt and a silver candle.

Best Time: The evening you first see the crescent Moon in the sky.

Spell:

1. Spread your map on a table or on the floor. Take the box of pins and scatter them over the map, saying:-

“Near and far over land and sea
a lover true, I call to me”

2. Hold the magnet in your projective hand (writing hand) and circle it clockwise over the map. As you do chant:-

“So do I draw love to me,
as pin to magnet may he be
So I call my lover true,
come before the Moon is new”

3. Stick your pins in the pincushion, making wishes for your future happiness with each pin as you push it into the cushion. Place the cushion and the magnet on top of the map on an indoor window ledge or on a table near the window and leave it there until the night of the full moon.

4. On the night of the full moon the most powerful night in the moon cycle, light a silver candle and let its light shine on the pin cushion while repeating both of the previous chants. Leave the cushion in place until the next new Moon, which is two or three days before the crescent appears again. If necessary repeat the spell the following month.

given to me by ladysea
Witch1693

Post by Witch1693 »

I have one!

Get one orange
A bowl of red wine
A peeler

Peel a long strip of the orange peel of and put it into the bowl of almost boiling red wine, let the orange peel heat. After it has heated sufficiently remove it and chant

"From earth and wind
Come to me
My perfect man let it be
So Right Now
With all my Powers
I'll Find my man within<Amount of hours you wish to find your man in> hours

Take a pen and light a red candle to simbolize love and write on the orange peel the qualities you wish and place the peel in the red wine. with the candle light the red wine on fire and say.

As this fire burns so bright
This fire now with all my might
This flame now makes me find love
With the qualities burning above.

Place the bowl outside in the rain untill the fire burns out
While you are putting it outside chant the words: as this fire will soon burn out, my love will grow like water from a spout.

Notes:Make sure the bowl of wine is not too big, Be sure it is a new moon when it is done, make sure it is raining becuase the bowl has to be put outside to burn out. place this bowl in a secret important place after all of this is done untill love is found, when love is found, grate the orange peel and put it in the wine in 2 glasses and drink only a sip to simbolize loyalty and happines(it wont taste good but if it does, you can drink more but only a sip for each is required)

your welcome in advance! hoep it works!

Alex
Dreamy Mermaid

Post by Dreamy Mermaid »

Thankyou Witch1693 and katie2005 for posting those spells and replying so soon! I will try them out when I can. Btw witchy, was the spell you were going to pm me about more precise for attracting a specific kind of man? If so, could I still pm you the details of my ideal type of man?

Love and light,

DM
Witch1693

Post by Witch1693 »

yea. it was going to say exactly what you want. you would have to pm me exactly what you want and i will make a specific ritual for you.
Dreamy Mermaid

Post by Dreamy Mermaid »

Thanks Witchy,

I just pmed you the details

Love and light,

DM

Return to “Love Spells”