Artemis and Trans women

For discussion and questions about Gods and Goddesses.
lunaloon

Artemis and Trans women

Post by lunaloon »

CW : Feelings of dysphoria, some phrases that transphobes use

Hi!

I'm starting to offering stuff to Artemis and I want to work with her and worship her (if thats the proper term, I'm really bad at wording.) But I'm scared that because I'm trans she might feel like I'm faking being a women and might be offended at that. Is this just my dysphoria talking?

Also follow up question. My first offering was of nuts, two flowers (an orange one and a white one), and a tiny little bow and arrow (that's really adorable) are these good offerings for her? I'm scared it wasn't enough
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Artemis and Trans women

Post by SpiritTalker »

I’d been under the impression that the Trans community has adopted Artemis as their own so I doubt She has any objections 😁.

I’m sure that any offerings from the heart would be satisfactory.
Corbin

Post by Corbin »

I'm seeing the word 'scared' far too often, it's not a good mindset from which to persue something and not one anyone else can really satisfactorily reassure you about.

So listen, learn from and learn to trust your Intuition. What do you feel (as opposed to think)?

Be bold, like Artemis.
NeverMoonAWerewolf

Post by NeverMoonAWerewolf »

Gods look into our souls and not at our bodies.
RuthBlack7

Post by RuthBlack7 »

Hey I'm from south africa, I discovered my femme side a couple years back. Things like green tea, strawberries, almond milk, women's vitamins etc. Sensual girl clothes. All helped me transform.
At the moment I'm dating a girl, kind of stuck between the masc and fem parts of me. But that's not a bad quandary to be in. I can switch or just be a good balance. But I know the struggle to go full girl, the world is so judgey cos they haven't tried it and seen the Magick ur body can do. Just wanna say I'm here if u need to talk. And im Sure the offerings are enough, maybe some rosemary, lavender or jasmine to add ?

Return to “Gods/Goddesses”