my moon-like Cat

Discussion about pets, familiars, animal totems, animal spirits, pet ghosts, and more. All animal talk, crazy and normal, is welcome here.
Lisamel

my moon-like Cat

Post by Lisamel »

A few months ago - as I was done taking a 'night shower' i found my neighbours cat (a kitten actually) sitting on my bed which was pretty strange to me because it was the first time I'd seen her - ever, so I doubt she knew how I smelled good enough to be able to find my room in this huge house I stay in - but she did.
My neighbours never bothered looking for her and judging by the state she was in when I first saw her - she wasn't treated well💔
I fell in love with her right away that day so she's been staying with me ever since and has been a great cuddly bundle of joy smileylove

She has black fur all over her body apart from the white fur surrounding her left eye💓my boyfriend named her 'Lunar' because of this.
I love her so much and I can't help but feel sad at the thought of my neighbours taking her away from me one day
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: my moon-like Cat

Post by SpiritTalker »

They haven’t missed her... and she won’t remind them.
Ethelrande

Re: my moon-like Cat

Post by Ethelrande »

What a sweet but sad story! I would love to know the continuation of the story. Have you never seen this cat again?

Return to “Animals and Pets”