Barker's topic.

Start your own thread named "[Name's] Book of Shadows" and add spells, rituals, correspondences, music, videos, etc. that you would like to keep for future use or share with others. Use as many posts as you'd like. It's not private, but at least your family won't see it. You can also get ideas from other people's Books of Shadows.
barker

Re: Barker's topic.

Post by barker »

How many God/desses were hiding in Pandora's Box?
The Box.
barker

Post by barker »

UNICORN STORY

I left the situation of my birth grave, and began to venture out into the world again, in a state of panic. And I knew, that if I was in a state of panic would I need to have sex? Yes way. Fortunately there were several unicorns on hand, these who have double agendas as beautiful young blonde women. And that, is the moral of the story: When you panic, you must have sex!

TROLL STORY

Years earlier, I found the situation of my birth grave, and I knew that I could make nothing of the lot of them. A queer troll appeared and announced himself that "the world is for the taking." Here's the thing, the troll didn't tell me what he really looked like. So, I did not have a clue myself how my own agenda looked alike. And that, is the moral of the story: When you lose, you should have sex!

GNOME STORY

Our uncle left us with a garden gnome one festive season; No grave to abandon or attend with family. Basically the gnome would look up, with his finger pointed up, and scream out, "Absolutely!" I was pretty convinced myself that the gnome was a copy of said uncle. One evening in where I lived I heard my uncle call out, "Absolutely!" And so began a serious series of sequences to prove and establish that natural justice is absolute. And that, is the moral of the story: When you participate, you ought to have sex!

I believe every mythical creature does this... barker
barker

Post by barker »

What is the sound of three hands clapping?
Justice.
barker

Post by barker »

Once or Twice Maybe

1. Thinking once: Light is the key, and the order of the now is frozen solid, enables gratitude to function and work is good.
2. Thinking twice: Sound is the motto, and the reality of the matter is about you, making it possible to explore genius.

For example, when I chose the nickname barker, it was the first idea that really took me. It is still taking me, man.
For example, when I post online I often check the page again to see it it works for my eternal intellect instead of just the self.

Anybody else want to share their thoughts on this paradigm? It is about thinking once to my old Wiccan High Priest and Teacher, however I seem to have outsmarted some of his darker stuff by thinking twice. This is a legacy, Wicca knows.

barker
barker

Revenge

Post by barker »

Revenge is the theory that "we knew earth and therefore we have to."

There are some simple rules in the honour (the name) of love, that means that typical comers and bystanders can not be flagrantly evil to magical people. These rules are specified:

1. You can name a god.
2. You can trust a fool.
3. You can want a prostitute.
4. You can deny a moron.
5. You can expect a human.

There are countless others, that get as specific as whether or not Shakespeare was a writer or a magician himself. (You can hamstring a king but you cannot hamstring his princes). And the theory goes that if you love the world you will always be welcome here! barker
barker

Post by barker »

What is the key to immaculate conception? It is being exactly who you are and doing exactly what you have to do for to live forever. Important to specify that if this thing is in you, it can happen, and if it is not in you, it can not happen. So, the miracle is that you are a fool, a timely fool, and a righteous fool to boot.

You/I can do this with women. ::coolglasses:: :)
barker

Post by barker »

Letting Time Do (Half) The Work

1. patience is lateral ie broadly speaking your will
2. waiting is what i call vertical ie from the alone self

Patience creates time, ensuingly, waiting destroys it.

Time is money: Do you know how much money it takes to set up a school, where the time and space are cohesive and everybody is led through, by the universe or whatever, to glory each and every day? Learn about time, and whether authority in you is a time master. A time master has mastered time, but there is also timing:

1) When you do something for the principle timing likes itself.
2) When you let others do things for the principle of it they like themself.

Principle is self, meanwhile, patience is a virtue ie a selfish thing to stick to.

... And the world works by calling itself round, not just "here is my magic here." Having a chair to sit on is crucial, and if you had to know it, Heaven has "all the time," making Hell aware of "none of it."
barker

Post by barker »

Thelema Inspired: Reason is Not Invisible.

Starlight is the universe in which all things come to be known by their permanent intelligence, and so it it in this place that the work carried through can be identified as "faces." The official line on whether or not death can be known is honest. "He" can be known by his face.

What is the reason and point of being seen, though? For it is being part of an intelligent world - and not a fiasco.
barker

Post by barker »

Barker here, I am officially now Gender Queer which means that if you are a feminist, I am too, for one moment here.
barker

Post by barker »

barker wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 4:50 pm Barker here, I am officially now Gender Queer which means that if you are a feminist, I am too, for one moment here.
Feminists are pretty good at silence, aren't they then? I found Joan of Arc. Yippee! Back to the male gender for me, and FYI: Gender is how you do not identify as "sexy" - so I am presuming some work(s).
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Maybe you can be more relating to gender fluid?
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
barker

Post by barker »

Can do anything, ffs ;)
barker

Some People...

Post by barker »

What is the difference, between magic, and full blown adultery and death in hell? It's called life!
barker

Re: Some People...

Post by barker »

barker wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 8:35 pm What is the difference, between magic, and full blown adultery and death in hell? It's called life!
Human nature has friendly work, alien nation has the hostile reply, but you cannot reach a fool, with folly.
barker

Post by barker »

HAIKU

I went to town tomorrow
The place in me was promising
I have never been through
A land that has mine own
I wanted reason to serve

This beautiful example of poetry, called a "haiku" reasonably represents the one way in which peace is negative, however peace is always promising a life. I would evidence the reason for this very one to be that the world likes time alone, reckon?

barker

Return to “Member's Books of Shadows”