New Home

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: New Home

Post by SpiritTalker »

Have you tried electromagnetic frequency shielding? You’d have to research it, I’ve read that some people are highly sensitive to EMF emissions so shielding with orgone energy generators could help.
earth_love

Post by earth_love »

@SpiritTalker Thanks for all your suggestions, here. U know I grew up in a haunted house. I was gonna write a thread about it. So this paranormal activity I've experienced before. Its just annoying how actual knives are flying off counters & cut me. One time I was reading on couch here, I vaguely heard 2 females having a conversation w each other, one foot distance from me. Unfortunately I couldn't hear any specific words. Not loud enough. But it was animated, friendly conversation, like 2 good friends talking. So I've heard 2 females, here & visibly saw the 1 black ash man.
earth_love

Post by earth_love »

HI! I've sure missed this great site! So, I'm moving out of this state in 2 months! I gotta write that I still believe this area is toxic, 100%. There are only 4 houses right in this little area. And 2 people have passed away. A divorce in the other house, the couple split & sold that house. 2 of my dogs died, here.This is all within the short amount of time I've lived here. I've dealt with nothing but problems here, since I moved here. I'll never forget that aggressive black smoke ghost man I saw, day I moved in. I think it was a phantom. But he walked, it was a figure of a man. I'm out of here soon & the phantom can stay here....No joke. I've really suffered here. It's going to be a brand new life for me in my new state. With completely different climate. I will be back to bodies of water & woods in my yard!! Yes! I plan to make an outdoor altar, in woods...
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

Congratulations on getting away from that dark energy! The new home sounds much better. Good luck!
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

So glad you can get away, didn't you have a neighbor who was pretty bad too? Hope the new place shines for you.
bb, F.
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
earth_love

Post by earth_love »

Thank you so much, Starwitch & Firebird! Yes Firebird, I was harassed here unmercifully. But I am protected by 2 spiritual guides who have been with me, since I was a little girl. Same guides & they have never left me. It was a group of toxic people, a clique, who harassed me. I got pretty low, but they couldn't break me. Oh & they really tried. MORE bad things happened yesterday to my neighbors & there was a death. I truly believe this entire patch of land with this group of houses is cursed, somehow. I saw the weird phantom the day I moved here. Every house here has experienced serious misfortune. I saw the malicious energy with my own 2 eyes, 1st day.
earth_love

Post by earth_love »

Also there was 2 divorces. I forgot about 1 family that moved away my 1st month here. Like serious instances of misfortune that ripped home owners here, apart. There are only 4 houses, so what are the odds of this, I really wonder? And I've watched 3 houses move. Within 10 years time. At the end of 2022, I will have lived on this property 10 years.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

I often wonder why some land areas have such bad energy. There was a lake we used to fish at quite a bit, and at least three different spots around that lake just gave me the heebee jeebee's and I would get downright nauseated, as beautiful as it was there, this overwhelming sense of foreboding was always present. Have run into other random bad spots, mostly in the desert. Houses seem to absorb the energy with land (and all that's occurred there).
So happy for you with the new home, hope you enjoy it :fairy:
bb, F.
― Jim Morrison
― RWEmerson
earth_love

Post by earth_love »

Exactly, Firebird. When I was a teen, there was a classmate who befriended me. Later when I got to know her better, twice I saw her super dark aura & there was an evil entity attached to her aura. It would snarl & growl at me, scared me to death! She turned out to be a bad criminal, she was a sinister person & only wanted to rob me. I was a naive teen. So I can definitely see auras/energy. Mostly I see things as warnings. I notice I'm always warned if I'm in bad energy, near bad people, etc. If I wrote down all the misfortunes that befell these 4 houses here..the odds are astronomical. I do believe that phantom man I saw claims all this land as his. Maybe it was his land many years ago. He looked sinister & made out of black ash. He definitely wasn't love & light..
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

So often I found myself ignoring that kind of energy when I was a teen, I just really wanted to fit in. In retrospect, denying the spidey senses made for all kinds of trouble.
When are you moving again? I find it really helpful to open all the doors and windows before moving into a new house. Let it blow through for a few hours while possibly also doing some kind of clearing/cleansing- anointing/blessing ritual. I bet you are getting really excited!
do you dread packing? best energy for that endeavor!
BB, Firebird
― Jim Morrison
― RWEmerson

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”