Let's see those Samhain Alters!

Share photos of your altars or other magical tools and pagan decor.
Seeker

Let's see those Samhain Alters!

Post by Seeker »

I still consider myself new to Wicca. Though I am positive I am Wiccan, I love everything about it. I am trying to learn everything I can so as to teach my children (1 & 3) as they grow. I have been working on some crafts for them to help with the Samhain Alter this year. I'd love to see what you all have done. I'll post pictures after naptime, when we put some things up.
hailmary

Re: Let's see those Samhain Alters!

Post by hailmary »

Here is my current All Hallow's Eve Altar! I am still decorating it, of course. I like adding things slowly over the course of the month. I do use animal parts (this time of year they play a larger role in my altar), so I had to take them off (which is why it is a little bare) c: But I still think it is rather pretty. Saint's photos will be coming up soon, since All Hallow's Eve is the vigil for All Saint's Day and All Soul's Day. But I am still excited about how it is coming along. This month is always the hardest month for me to decorate.

Currently I have collected dying branches and plants and made a bouquet out of them. I will also be crafting a cross made out pennies I have found if I can find enough of them.

Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Let's see those Samhain Alters!

Post by Firebird »

I want to say... I hope you teach them how to spell altar :evil:
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:

Return to “Altar Pictures”