Dowsing with rods

For discussion and questions about divination techniques including runes, crystal ball gazing, psychic readings, dowsing, etc. Questions, answers, and talk about Divination.
kevin

Re: Dowsing with rods

Post by kevin »

The equinox is a SWITCHING time that nature reacts to.
It's all about fields within fields within fields, then the field patterns been altered as each field symbiotically interacts with others.
The moon is the most reguler such , 52 times annually.
It then depends on where the sun is, mars is venus is , and how they affect each other field patterns.
The eclipse means the three most important relative to ourselves are well aligned.

The detectable flows are a kind of magnetic rivers, and they react as other fields are near .
The solstices and equinoxs are when the most reversals occur ( churning the milky way, as described in the bas reliefs of eastern temples)
The trees and most plants are reacting already by reversing their own personal fields so that they create a local reversal within them that the water is attracted upwards.
Kevin
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

Now you have me thinking about the earthquake in the 1800's that temporarily reversed the flow of the Mississippi. I know it was the New Madrid fault, and Tecumseh had predicted it, but the details fog out on me beyond that.

Your description of the switching at the equinox has given me food for thought. I have some patterns specific to me that happen around the equinoxes. Something to pawnder.

Cat
Daughter of Sekhmet
kevin

Post by kevin »

The flows on rivers reverse regurally .
The Severn bore here is a surfers delight.

This is My nephew Daniel, We seem to have a thing for water...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzIhxx_htAI

Water is not FLOWING, it is reacting to what is called attraction.
Ampihdromic points reveal in oceans the vortex centre locations, where opposite spin vortexs create tides.
Simply imagine every atom been a kind of magnet, and the fluid showing the reactions as field patterns alter.
In mass it shows more in so called Earthquakes, these are not as assumed, this is where TIME is involved, as with tides, but the mass is far more compacted.
Earthquakes reveal tears in TIME.

NO-THING is moving....this planet is not moving, the moon is not moving, the sun is not moving.
All of this thinking is to limit humans conciousness.

All in creation is SWITCHING.
Our whole conciousness has been limited to 3D, with all said to be permanent( big bang garbage)
This is a multi dimensional universe, where 3D is a compression of memory, and all is of universe, thus all the stars and planets are compression points into 3D, and thus end up as spheroids as the compression is from all directions at once.

The lattice structure which all of this SWITCHING is occuring upon is the so called LEYLINES.
They are super high frequency signallings of universe.
Hence what TT Brown picked up with His devices....radio.

Kevin
kevin

Post by kevin »

Whooooa,
And the equinox to come yet.
The partial eclipse was magic.
I didn't expect to occur what did.
My rods reversed fast at 9.35 after slowly fully reversing for an hour leading uptop the eclipse, then slammed back to normal.
I love that magic moon.
Kevin
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Hey there kevin, were coming to the Equinox soon but no eclipse this time, the moon will be full shortly after.
I wanted to view your you tube link however the video is gone.

I have some copper rods and was wondering if you have some exercises a novice could practice? We go camping that week to some great open space, seems like there would be a good classroom. So many pipes and what not in town.

Additionally I have difficulty grasping the concept that an earthquake is a tear in time, having lived through 2 very large ones ...though I can say that time was not easily defined in those moments. Trying to determine the seconds spanned in the shaking is what...up to the perceiver? Because most of us felt the shaking to be much longer than it actually was. And if time is tearing, what about those who are not in the midst of the temblor?

Thanks. .. Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Tiger

Post by Tiger »

A fascinating topic.

I have tried dowsing once and the rods appeared to be quite responsive even though they did not find what I wished to find. I did find water and I did find electricity but I was really looking for my denture. It disappeared at about the same time I was gifted with a bell. Perhaps gift and give?
Anywho I was wondering if you had any tips that would help me with my experimenting with the rods?

Many thanks

BB
The Universe keeps very little hidden from those who choose to seek.
JahaRa

Post by JahaRa »

The only experiences I have had with dowsing is watching my uncle's friend dowse with copper rods to find a burried water spigot after it had been unused for several years. He found it in just a few minutes walking around. My uncle dug it up and fixed it so he could use it.

Next when my kids were little we went to a party and an older woman asked if they knew how big their angel wings were. She told me how to make dowsing rods out of wire coat hangers and then have the kids stand while I went 10 feet back and walked towards them until the rods opened. My older daughter has such big energy I had to go 15 feet back because when I started at 10 the rods opened before I took a step. The younger one the rods opened when I was about 8 feet behind her. Later my younger daughter told me she was worried about her friend because she seemed to have her angel wings wrapped around her instead of open. The rods did not open until my daughter was about 1 foot behind her friend. I thought that was an amazing insight as the girl did have a lot going on at home and probably was in survival mode.

I think my neighbors used a water witch to find where to drill their well, but they never did drill the well.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Once in the backyard, I was experimenting with trying to find the sprinkler lines, my mom saw and said "I didn't know I raised a water witch" I didn't have the heart to tell her at the time, not necessarily a water witch but a witch none the less... LoL
I went back and fixed some of the links and had to remove a few (that made my anti virus go off) and were broken.
this video gave some good insights
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:

Return to “General Divination”