Barker's topic.

Start your own thread named "[Name's] Book of Shadows" and add spells, rituals, correspondences, music, videos, etc. that you would like to keep for future use or share with others. Use as many posts as you'd like. It's not private, but at least your family won't see it. You can also get ideas from other people's Books of Shadows.
barker

Re: Barker's topic.

Post by barker »

How many God/desses were hiding in Pandora's Box?
The Box.
barker

Post by barker »

UNICORN STORY

I left the situation of my birth grave, and began to venture out into the world again, in a state of panic. And I knew, that if I was in a state of panic would I need to have sex? Yes way. Fortunately there were several unicorns on hand, these who have double agendas as beautiful young blonde women. And that, is the moral of the story: When you panic, you must have sex!

TROLL STORY

Years earlier, I found the situation of my birth grave, and I knew that I could make nothing of the lot of them. A queer troll appeared and announced himself that "the world is for the taking." Here's the thing, the troll didn't tell me what he really looked like. So, I did not have a clue myself how my own agenda looked alike. And that, is the moral of the story: When you lose, you should have sex!

GNOME STORY

Our uncle left us with a garden gnome one festive season; No grave to abandon or attend with family. Basically the gnome would look up, with his finger pointed up, and scream out, "Absolutely!" I was pretty convinced myself that the gnome was a copy of said uncle. One evening in where I lived I heard my uncle call out, "Absolutely!" And so began a serious series of sequences to prove and establish that natural justice is absolute. And that, is the moral of the story: When you participate, you ought to have sex!

I believe every mythical creature does this... barker
barker

Post by barker »

What is the sound of three hands clapping?
Justice.

Return to “Member's Books of Shadows”