Dream about Car Crash

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
Anubisa
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Dream about Car Crash

Post by Anubisa »

Hi everyone,

I'm not too much of a dream interpreter. I have to look up dream meanings online. I had a dream about crashing a car. I was driving on the road and it was empty except for one car which I think sort of side-swiped me. The car almost tipped over but I ended up stopping at a gas station and couldn't get out of the car because I felt so weak. There were people trying to get to me but I tried to tell them I wanted to talk to my parents. I found out that the other person was fine and was trying to help me as well. After that I woke up. I understand that some dreams like that has to do with work. But does anyone have any interpretations of their own?
Anubisa
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Dream about Car Crash

Post by Firebird »

A wreck has to do with a stop or abrupt change.
Autos are of the physical body, boats our emotional body and planes our spiritual body.
I would venture you are struggling with a physical issue, (perhaps the one you mentioned earlier?) or there has been a new change in your body.
The gas station and weakness may also be saying your fuel isn't sufficient or you needed fuel, (for the physical body) therefore the weakness.
Wanting to talk to parents may have to do with a 'going home' kind of feeling.
...can't really say about the other person, but people in our dreams are usually aspects of ourselves.
bb, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Anubisa
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Re: Dream about Car Crash

Post by Anubisa »

Thanks for the insight Firebird. I really appreciate it.
Anubisa

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”