Pareidolia

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Pareidolia

Post by Firebird »

ya, ok back with more later. :surprisedwitch:
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Pareidolia

Post by Firebird »

Ever gaze upon the clouds and see the shapes of creatures or faces?
How about a rock cliff? or a stone on the beach? a branch laying on the ground? the shadows on the bushes?

You are experiencing pareidolia.

One of humans earliest communications was through symbols, stands to reason we would see shapes and signs in inanimate objects.
If you had ever read any of the Carlos Castaneda books, you may remember how Don Juan had Carlos alert himself to this phenom, however, usually through the use of psychotropics. This does help to enhance the effect, but it happens without drugs as well.

I'm of a mind that these short sightings and wee visions are the universes' way of giving you messages. You can help facilitate this when in nature to be mindful when roaming the wild places. If you sense that you see something and then later discover that it was really a leaf and stick that looked like a bird, or a fairy. Then, that is what your mind wanted to you see. For some kind of reason that was very real for a moment in time. Ponder the symbolism of "seen" things to apply to situations in your life. This is an excellent way to use a magical skrying technique to assist in our everyday lives.

There is a canyon near me that the whole rock wall resembles a multitude of faces, while there is no one face that stands out or reminds me of anyone in particular I become reminded that there is life in everything, even the rocks which are still moving and growing but at such a slow rate we cannot discern that. This wall of faces has also become a place that feels familiar, as if the ancestors are there lending their words of wisdom. So I do just that, sit and listen if anything drifts down amongst the breezes, which by the way is another form of pareidolia!

There remains a caveat, if you at any time begin to think or feel these things have really come to life or are taking up a large portion of your everyday life, please seek help as it could be in relation to a psychosis.

bb, Firebird
― Jim Morrison
― RWEmerson
stormofwind

Post by stormofwind »

I seen portals of time in clouds when there circular opening .
I want go through..
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Storm, have you ever tried to go through?
― Jim Morrison
― RWEmerson

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”