Love interest

If you'd like to have a reading, you're welcome to post your question here and if there is a member available who feels like answering then they might help you. Please note that most of our readers are somewhat new to this and are using this forum as a way of improving their skills. They are not professional psychics. Anyone who would like to offer their skills to read other members are also welcome to do so here.
uaya

Love interest

Post by uaya »

Hey, I normally wouldn't ask for a reading here but I've moved into dorms and it's hard to practice and find private space/time. I would really appreciate it if anyone could do a reading for me smileylove

This is sort of related to my last post where I was seeing the king of cups twice to describe someone. I keep seeing certain letters overlapping as potential people with who I might become romantically involved. Normally I don't pay attention to those videos on TikTok or Instagram where they pop up and it's a person doing a reading and they say this reading is meant for you etc... but all of them have had these 3 overlapping letters and themes that are in a romantic context. And for reference, I never interact with or like those videos because I don't want them to flood the algorithm.

Essentially my question is what is my relationship with each of these people supposed to be, what should I do, how do they feel etc. PM me for more info/ if you can help me out

Return to “Free Readings - Requests & Offers”