My Grandmother's reading of my future

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
earth_love

My Grandmother's reading of my future

Post by earth_love »

My deceased Grandmother was a witch. I used to stay with her for weeks, alone as a child. I saw many of her tools in her home, I now fully recognize. I didn't realize until reading online that a form of divination was her pressing her finger onto my 3rd eye area..and then she did tell me she could see my future in her nail on finger she used. She also used tarot cards & runes. There were more items used, that ive never saw, or read about, as of yet. She would have me shuffle or pick cards & hold tools, she used. End story is she told me my life would be very difficult & she was distraught. I heard her telling my Grandfather the horrors she saw. When I wasn't supposed to be listening. What she told my grandfather was vague, but it all came to fruition. Abuse/assaults/traumas, addictions, early death. All the bad things she described (except death, of course) 100% came to fruition. Is this life of mine set in eternal stone? I'm not afraid of death, but the suffering is very difficult, just like she told me. Couldn't she have worked a spell to somehow heal/help me & reverse my fortune she saw? Or what can I do, today? I have zero money to purchase tools. I use the small amount of items, I've owned from years back. My Grandmother bought me a necklace with a stone pendant as a child. I started wearing it today. I'd post a photo, but I uninstalled Tapatalk app. I want to use necklace for a pendulum, which I've never tried before. There is flat silver on the back of pendant. I could use it for scrying? It would work perfectly, I just realized. Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks for reading.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: My Grandmother's reading of my future

Post by SpiritTalker »

Hi earth love. I think your grandmother might have done spells for you of which you are unaware and if you think back to times that you’d visited her you can put pieces together. The pendant she gave you for example ... perhaps you’ve sensed something from it?

Scrying can be done with any reflective item - even a spoon or water glass. Try using a bowl of water catching light reflection or even a wet thumbnail. Some people use a candle flame. And I’m sure you know in your gut that witchcraft is more about using what you have on hand in magical ways than buying this or that ready-made fancy tool.

Take 7 deep breaths, letting each uplift your spirits. You are loved.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

The difficulty she was speaking of, could be the clairvoyance you've discussed in other threads. She likely saw you were gifted and with that comes the burden of "knowing" and how to use it in a responsible way.
Sounds like some very blessed memories of your ancestor.
She would be well honored this Samhain I imagine, how long has she been deceased?
Bb, FF
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
earth_love

Post by earth_love »

Thank you so much, for both of your replies. I will definitely honor her this Samhain! Yes, the pendant was calling me. I just put it on. I should just leave it on, from now on. I haven't used the back of it to scry, yet. Its silver plated & as shiny as a mirror. I will post a photo when I'm on Tapatalk, again. Yeah, my Grandmother would have me guess numbers or objects she was thinking of, a guessing game. She did tell me I was a seer or something similar. She must've done a spell & visited me in a crystal clear dream. My next stay with her, I remember telling her excitedly, Grandma! I dreamed of you. She asked me what activity we did, I answered. She said very good, I did very well. She was doing some training unbeknownst to me, yes. I really need her help, today. I hope I can speak with her in a dream, again. She passed away like 25 years ago. I was always puzzled by the games, where she was asking me specific questions. I remember seeing her in morning doing chants over some of her items on dresser. I asked her what she was doing. She said it was to make Grandpa's crops grow, on their farm. They had a farm on their property. I loved walking in their cornfields. It felt very magical. I've always been a nature lover
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

I was wondering, did you inherit any of her goodies?
bb, FF
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Moira Jacaranda

Post by Moira Jacaranda »

earth_love wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 1:54 pm My deceased Grandmother was a witch. I used to stay with her for weeks, alone as a child. I saw many of her tools in her home, I now fully recognize. I didn't realize until reading online that a form of divination was her pressing her finger onto my 3rd eye area..and then she did tell me she could see my future in her nail on finger she used. She also used tarot cards & runes. There were more items used, that ive never saw, or read about, as of yet. She would have me shuffle or pick cards & hold tools, she used. End story is she told me my life would be very difficult & she was distraught. I heard her telling my Grandfather the horrors she saw. When I wasn't supposed to be listening. What she told my grandfather was vague, but it all came to fruition. Abuse/assaults/traumas, addictions, early death. All the bad things she described (except death, of course) 100% came to fruition. Is this life of mine set in eternal stone? I'm not afraid of death, but the suffering is very difficult, just like she told me. Couldn't she have worked a spell to somehow heal/help me & reverse my fortune she saw? Or what can I do, today? I have zero money to purchase tools. I use the small amount of items, I've owned from years back. My Grandmother bought me a necklace with a stone pendant as a child. I started wearing it today. I'd post a photo, but I uninstalled Tapatalk app. I want to use necklace for a pendulum, which I've never tried before. There is flat silver on the back of pendant. I could use it for scrying? It would work perfectly, I just realized. Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks for reading.
Hi earth_love,
have you tried studying your birth chart and use astrology in order to find any possible karmic or spiritual lesson that you might be unaware of? Maybe that could help you through some difficult situations.
earth_love

Post by earth_love »

HI All! Thanks for your replies, to me. I'm going to come back here, because I have to run, now. I did pay for a comprehensive astrological chart. It was so depressing, I read & threw out. I did keep the book bound chart for 20 + years before tossing out.
earth_love

Post by earth_love »

firebirdflys wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:19 pm I was wondering, did you inherit any of her goodies?
bb, FF
HI! No, nothing at all. Everything stayed with my grandfather. He also passed away. So everything they owned was sold. Someone out there purchased her magical jewelry collection. Cuz that stuff meant a lot to her, on Earth.
earth_love

Post by earth_love »

HI to Moira Jacaranda. Thanks for your very insightful reply. Because this positively could help me with issues. I read the computerized, comprehensive chart I got done, all the way through. A few times. Bits & pieces really described me. It also specifically pinpointed trauma & the multiple time frames it would take place. Scary, right? I did toss it out. I want to pay to get another chart done, today. It was beautifully done. Cost 40 dollars many years ago. Came bound in a book, all on old computer printed out paper. Oh, it also said I would pass away at an early age from a chronic disease. This chart was also spot on with multiple injuries I suffered. I need a new chart made for myself. Very curious to read it.

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”