New Home

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
earth_love

New Home

Post by earth_love »

I had moved to this new state & this is a brand new house. Second day I arrived, I was out in my yard in daytime, pulling weeds. I saw a figure walking toward me briskly, while I was working. Then he stood watching me. I saw him out of the corner of my eye & also felt someone approaching me. I looked up & met his gaze upon me. He immediately started dissipating into black dust particles quickly, then disappeared. The floating particles resembled actual ash from a fire, black in color. There was no friendly look on his face, when I met his eyes. He also walked fast & aggressively upon me. I have encountered him again, inside my home. What exactly might the "disappearing into black ash/dust particles" mean? Negative? It was definitely an actual manifestation. I haven't seen him for a long time, now. Do u think he can just go away & stay away? I never properly cleansed all the spaces inside this house, or the property outside. How & why would he enter indoors?

SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: New Home

Post by SpiritTalker »

There’s too little data to do more than wildly guess. Odd things come to mind like someone’s cremated ashes having been distributed years ago & weeding was seen as an intrusion. Since you didn’t bolt shrieking across the yard you must be used to apparitions so review what your senses tell you & could your thoughts have dispersed it?
earth_love

Post by earth_love »

SpiritTalker, Thanks for your reply. Cremated ashes really makes a lot of sense. I never thought of that. Yeah now that I think of it, every place I called home I have seen 1 apparition, every property. They are always just curiously watching me. And then I usually never see them, again.
earth_love

Post by earth_love »

Also things would happen frequently in my kitchen area, only. Items I'm holding will get knocked out of my hands. The item will fly right across counter or drop on floor. That stopped happening & I'm glad. Cuz 1 particular time I was physically hurt. I'm not really sensing friendly & I hope he's gone.
stormofwind

Post by stormofwind »

Do a clearing on your property..
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

I always wonder about the land and who may have been connected to it before we arrive. Could have been a guardian from long ago. Coming into the house does not seem too unusual, especially if it has been associated with the land before the house was there.
Try finding out who it may be and what their purpose is. If it is frightening you, then do a clearing and ask it to leave.
Bb, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
earth_love

Post by earth_love »

Thanks Everyone for your replies. The other day a fork flew out of my hand. Any activity is always in the kitchen area. I understand we all drop items in the kitchen & that's normal. But its the way it happens. How a utensil will almost fly out of my hands & then it flies across the counter. Its exactly like something is lifting it out from my hand. And the utensil should just drop onto counter, not fly across the surface. Its just too weird to me & I'd say its happened already more than 50 times. Many more times. I don't waste my time counting the number, lol. I'm not afraid of whatever it is. Nothing phases me anymore with all the strange signs that have always occurred, throughout my life.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

:surprisedwitch: Sounds like you have an "active" new home :D
― Jim Morrison
― RWEmerson
earth_love

Post by earth_love »

Another thing I didn't mention, is I saw an apparition of a large full-sized dog sitting in my yard, watching me, in the moonlight. When I moved closer to the dog, he disappeared. Sometimes out of the corner of my eye, at night I see the same dog lying on my patio porch. Watching me through the glass patio doors. If I meet the dog's gaze..poof, he's gone. Too bad I haven't seen him for awhile. The dog is truly comforting, to me. Someone had to live on this property, back in time. Also the dog apparition was wearing a collar with a tag. Someone owned him.
stormofwind

Post by stormofwind »

I have seen ghost animals in my house for awhile..
What seen it's cats and dogs I think there at least two cats I seen.
My cat chases them around the house..
earth_love

Post by earth_love »

Hi stormofwind. Yeah, that's so interesting you've also seen animals. And this was the 1st time I'd seen an animal apparition for like 20 years, on a completely different property, different state I lived. So its not like I'm constantly seeing apparitions. They are few & far between. And that also proves to me that apparitions I do see, are legitimate. That's so amazing that your cat chases the apparitions in your home!
earth_love

Post by earth_love »

I meant to post here again. Last month, I'm in kitchen as usual, cooking & cleaning. I pulled a regular sized steak knife out of knife rack. The knife flew across granite counter & hit my finger & cut me! Blood flowing & all. So my finger got cut, then the point of knife fell right onto my foot, also! Luckily I had on socks, or I would've been cut. I have no sage. What else can I do or use? I'm not frightened. But I actually believe there is some type of energy in my kitchen area. Absolutely.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Thyme also dispels harm. And rosemary cleanses. Salt bowls in all corners. Open a widow so it can leave.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

How's the activity been in the house lately?
Bb, FF
― Jim Morrison
― RWEmerson
earth_love

Post by earth_love »

U read my mind..cuz ever since I moved to this place, its been negative vibes put onto my entire life. I was a lot better before I moved here. I wish I never came here. No activity indoors. With stuff flying around kitchen. But I did see the black, smoky figure approach me outside, when I moved here. And I was doing yardwork, pulling weeds. It just looked evil, like black ashes from a fire. I gotta get rid of him. He is toxic, on this entire property. That's what I believe. He's rarely indoors. He stays outside. I saw him, clear as day. I can visually & very clearly see spirits. Ever since I was a kid. If a spirit looks like black ash, it can't be good. I remember he walked up to me very fast & aggressively. I want it gone...

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”