Targeting a spell

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Atomicizor

Targeting a spell

Post by Atomicizor »

How do I cast a spell at a particular person? Also I still haven't found exactly what I am looking for...i want peace and quiet for them is the only way I can describe it and everything is too broad...im not looking to protect them specifically, or shelter them from life because that would harm them. I just want them to be able to feel peace and quiet more easily than they do. I need a contentment spell I think.
Black Cloud

Re: Targeting a spell

Post by Black Cloud »

Take some lavender and chamomile, a white candle, some citrine and rose quartz, and a picture of the person. On a new moon at noon, light the white candle, rub the lavender and chamomile over the picture (top to bottom), then rub the citrine and rose quartz over the picture (top to bottom), while chanting "These herbs and stones, will cleanse your bones, bringing you peace and tranquility." Do this for nine straight days.
"People with a high tolerance for boredom can get a lot of thinking done." -Stephen King
“For every woman is at heart a witch.” -Charles Leland
“Men argue, nature acts.” -Voltaire
“Our life is the creation of our mind.” -Buddha
“Any person capable of angering you becomes your master.” -Epictetus
“Facts don’t cease to exist because they are ignored.” -Aldous Huxley
Atomicizor

Re: Targeting a spell

Post by Atomicizor »

Of course, I can use their picture! Thank you.

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”