My Introduction

Say hello and tell us a little bit about you and your interests.
AbysalDrag0nfish

My Introduction

Post by AbysalDrag0nfish »

Hello! My name is Alex! Or Abys/Abysal. I joined this forum in hopes to learn, I'm very interested in witchcraft and the like, would like to get closer to it. Forgive me if I comment on threads and don't know what I'm talking about, please correct me or teach me! I'm somewhat familiar with forums so hopefully I'll get used to the layout quickly. Here's the list of things the intro instructions post suggested to add:

Likes: Gee, I like a lot of things. Video games, a few animes, nature(especially water stuff - the deep sea is my ultimate aesthetic), insects, some kinds of food, being with my loved ones. My favorite video games are undertale, Minecraft, SOMA, and OneShot, to name a few. Also the color blue!

Dislikes: Don't like coffee, mosquitoes, cold/freezing weather(although winter can be a wonderful time because of Christmas), dry stuff like deserts, needles... scared of those. I don't really remember all the things I dislike.

Hobbies: Drawing! Digital and traditional. You can check out my works on various social media, DeviantArt and Twitter is where I'm most active(same username). Also video games, and walking if that counts lol

The country you live in: USA. Simple ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Who are you?: Not sure how to answer this, I'm just a person trying to live their life. Online I go by as this username everywhere so in some places I'm just known as that, the deep-sea gamer fish lol. Don't really know what I want in life, but I'm taking small steps and seeing what happens. I was diagnosed with autism and have some communication problems so again if I say something stupid or don't know what I'm doing, please be patient and teach me.

ALSO, an important thing about myself I really want to share! I'm a self-shipper, which means you ship yourself with a character that comforts you. I'm married to Sans the skeleton from Undertale ^^ Honestly he keeps me really happy and I don't want it any other way, he's the love of my life and we've been together for nearly 4 years. I'm also asexual and have social anxiety, so it wouldn't work out with real people very well anyway.

Yea... that's probably a good introduction, right? :evilwitch:
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: My Introduction

Post by Firebird »

Hello, excellent intro actually, good to meet you!
I'm with you on the mosquito thing. But not coffee! LoL don't think I could move without it in the am. :surprisedwitch:
Deep ocean fishing make me seasick, but I have been around fisherman all my life. Virtual wouldn't work for these guys. :mrgreen:
We have folks form all over the world, come on in and get acquainted. Questions are not a problem, please feel free to jump in anywhere.
Blessings, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
AbysalDrag0nfish

Thanks!

Ah yea I just don't like the taste of it, I'm more for sweet things like juice and tea-
Fishermen are nice to be around :)

That's nice! Hopefully I will fit in here, and yea I'll be sure to ask questions

Hopefully this replies to you instead of the thread itself? Or is quote replies what needs to be done
Black Cloud

Post by Black Cloud »

Hello Alex
"People with a high tolerance for boredom can get a lot of thinking done." -Stephen King
“For every woman is at heart a witch.” -Charles Leland
“Men argue, nature acts.” -Voltaire
“Our life is the creation of our mind.” -Buddha
“Any person capable of angering you becomes your master.” -Epictetus
“Facts don’t cease to exist because they are ignored.” -Aldous Huxley
AbysalDrag0nfish

Black Cloud wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 2:26 pm Hello Alex
Hello!
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

naw, I think you only need to quote when pointing out a particular point,
or if you are posting a reply to something many posts back.
bb, FF
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Hi Alex and welcome.

Return to “Member Profiles & Introductions”