Can guide/gods/goddess names be revealed in dreams?

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
SilverMoon22

Can guide/gods/goddess names be revealed in dreams?

Post by SilverMoon22 »

Hello all hope you’re doing well,

I had a dream last night where in one part I was given two tasks. The first one I don’t remember so much. I just remember thinking either it has passed or it’s not as important.

The second task was to get ahold of or speak to 12 elders. I can’t remember if it was 12 or 13.

Towards the end of the dream, a woman rubbed my head which made me take a weird deep long breath. She had a look of satisfaction in her face, stared at me, and asked if I knew Chloe. In my dream I dismissed her and said: Yes of course I know Chloe. She then said the name Chloe again and rubbed my head once more. I had the same reaction: taking a deep long weird breath.

Any insight on this would be appreciated.

Thank you

Cinthia
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Can guide/gods/goddess names be revealed in dreams?

Post by SpiritTalker »

A quick name search showed
Chloe (/ˈkloʊi/; Greek: Χλόη), also spelled Chloë or Chloé, is a feminine name meaning "blooming" or "fertility" in Greek. ... In Greek the word refers to the young, green foliage or shoots of plants in spring. Χλόη was one of the many epithets of the goddess Demeter.

I would only be guessing to suggest Chloe was the name of the woman who rubbed your head.
SilverMoon22

Post by SilverMoon22 »

SpiritTalker wrote:A quick name search showed
Chloe (/ˈkloʊi/; Greek: Χλόη), also spelled Chloë or Chloé, is a feminine name meaning "blooming" or "fertility" in Greek. ... In Greek the word refers to the young, green foliage or shoots of plants in spring. Χλόη was one of the many epithets of the goddess Demeter.

I would only be guessing to suggest Chloe was the name of the woman who rubbed your head.
I did a little reading and found that some called her Demeter Chloe. Funny, I’m a Capricorn. Earth sign.
Last edited by Firebird on Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Tapatalk advertising
Black Cloud

Post by Black Cloud »

I had a fertility related dream last night also.

Names can be related in dreams. Sometimes just images without names.
"People with a high tolerance for boredom can get a lot of thinking done." -Stephen King
“For every woman is at heart a witch.” -Charles Leland
“Men argue, nature acts.” -Voltaire
“Our life is the creation of our mind.” -Buddha
“Any person capable of angering you becomes your master.” -Epictetus
“Facts don’t cease to exist because they are ignored.” -Aldous Huxley
SilverMoon22

Post by SilverMoon22 »

Black Cloud wrote:I had a fertility related dream last night also.

Names can be related in dreams. Sometimes just images without names
Interesting. There was nothing in the dream that symbolized fertility. Only the name. I haven’t done enough research on gods/goddesses. I’m now learning that Demeter is Persephone’s mother.

I just find it so interesting that Demeter is Goddess of harvest and fertility, and so is Persephone (also a Capricorn). Elements that connect to my Capricorn sign. I’ve also dreamt of someone showing me an upside down triangle. Which I know is also feminine but symbolizes water.

By the way, I have only been researching when I see things in my dreams. Otherwise I didn’t know anything about signs, symbols, tools (which were also shown to me in dreams), or gods/goddesses.
Last edited by Firebird on Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Corbin

Post by Corbin »

So you spoke to elders then at the conclusion, satisfied, were asked 'do you know chloe'. Hmmm... are you sure they meant someone else and didn't mean you?

I mean... its so very reminiscent of a naming to me. Mine was long ago but not in dissimilar circumstances (though I probably disputed more while they let me). Green Shoot is very symbolic of being a name. Perhaps worth meditating on?

Ever heard of developing a 'magical personality'?
SilverMoon22

Post by SilverMoon22 »

Corbin wrote:So you spoke to elders then at the conclusion, satisfied, were asked 'do you know chloe'. Hmmm... are you sure they meant someone else and didn't mean you?

I mean... its so very reminiscent of a naming to me. Mine was long ago but not in dissimilar circumstances (though I probably disputed more while they let me). Green Shoot is very symbolic of being a name. Perhaps worth meditating on?

Ever heard of developing a 'magical personality'?
Hello Corbin,

I don’t believe I was talking to elders, but the person did say that I had to find 12 or 13 elders and speak to them. It was the second task that was given to me.

I was trying to look up the meaning of a “magical personality”. Everyone says something different. What do you mean when you use it?

Today while on my way to my brother’s house: at a red light I looked to the side and there was a woman with her shirt half off her shoulder. She had the name “Chloe” tattooed on her chest. I guess I have to meditate on it like you suggest.
Last edited by Firebird on Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Corbin

Post by Corbin »

Ah I misread, perhaps if that task isn't complete you should persue it / them in trance or dream - for clarification at least. That's fine, like asking someone to phrase an answer another way.

Chloe may crop up a lot of course if there is a synchronicity in the name. Time will tell.

----

A magical personality is often accompanied by a significant name (chosen or given) and is like an idealised version of yourself as you would like to be, forfilled in your craft (and also as you would like others to see you). In the same way spells work through visualisation on the results of the spell, the magical personality is a visualisation of yourself empowered, capable, balanced. It is something you work with, assume and empower.

Some would simply say it is good psychology, others like a method actor becoming a role, others perhaps liken it to crafting a beneficial tulpa you can invoke or like connecting to your higher self within the essence of manifestation.

A magical personality can sidetrack the conscious doubting mind which is conditioned by preconceived limitations and ideas, a magical personality can put you into connection with your imagination and open up avenues of possibility and potential.

It's cautioned (Dion Fortune I believe) that while generally a safe working practice for magicians it requires a well integrated personality otherwise it could cause issues of an unhealthy degree of ego inflation or at its worse psychosis. It's about finding a healthy working balance. It is also possible, possibly even desirable of outgrow your magical personality.

*In my experience one of the key safeguards of empowerment is the ability to laugh at yourself.
SilverMoon22

Post by SilverMoon22 »

Corbin wrote:Ah I misread, perhaps if that task isn't complete you should persue it / them in trance or dream - for clarification at least. That's fine, like asking someone to phrase an answer another way.

Chloe may crop up a lot of course if there is a synchronicity in the name. Time will tell.

----

A magical personality is often accompanied by a significant name (chosen or given) and is like an idealised version of yourself as you would like to be, forfilled in your craft (and also as you would like others to see you). In the same way spells work through visualisation on the results of the spell, the magical personality is a visualisation of yourself empowered, capable, balanced. It is something you work with, assume and empower.

Some would simply say it is good psychology, others like a method actor becoming a role, others perhaps liken it to crafting a beneficial tulpa you can invoke or like connecting to your higher self within the essence of manifestation.

A magical personality can sidetrack the conscious doubting mind which is conditioned by preconceived limitations and ideas, a magical personality can put you into connection with your imagination and open up avenues of possibility and potential.

It's cautioned (Dion Fortune I believe) that while generally a safe working practice for magicians it requires a well integrated personality otherwise it could cause issues of an unhealthy degree of ego inflation or at its worse psychosis. It's about finding a healthy working balance. It is also possible, possibly even desirable of outgrow your magical personality.

*In my experience one of the key safeguards of empowerment is the ability to laugh at yourself.
Wow. Thank you so much Corbin, for your time. There’s a lot to process.
Last edited by Firebird on Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”