Working with Hades

For discussion and questions about Gods and Goddesses.
stephanie robinson

Working with Hades

Post by stephanie robinson »

This isn't really a question, I just got very giddy over the experience Ive just had and wanted to share it.
Ive been working with Hades for a few weeks now and his candles has been kinda quiet during this time; standing tall and unmoving for most of the time.
I recently moved my snake into a new box and have been concerted that I wouldn't be able to find his mess to clean him out (They can get sick if you dont) or know if his digestion is working well and Hades knows that I have been worried about it for the last few days and when I lit his candle tonight, it started crackling as soon as I lit it (Lasting about a minute) and was flickering and dancing nonstop.

I used my pendulum to contact him and asked him if it was in danger: No. I asked if its something good: unsure. I stopped with the pendulum and looked into my snake enclosure before turning off the light. I saw the mess in the box and when I look back over at the candle, the flickering had stopped completely. The candle has been quiet for 10 minutes now since I’ve cleaned out the enclosure. I think Hades saw that I was concerned about cleaning the snake out in the new box and let me know that I had to clean him out.

It’s the first sign I’ve gotten from him to show that there is in fact a deity there and my mind isn’t just fabricating the idea. I just needed to share it cus to me this is an absolutely amazing milestone in my work with Deities.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Working with Hades

Post by SpiritTalker »

Interesting - I’ve read that a sparking candle means spirits are trying to get your attention. Good for your snake too. What’s the snakes name?
stephanie robinson

He's called honey. I've had him for a while and he just outgrew his box so I have him in a new one. He does nothing but stare at me all day through the class haha
Last edited by Firebird on Sat May 09, 2020 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: tapatalk signature advertisement. please remove
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Give Honey something to read 😋

I had a hamster - Ralph - a long time ago & put a post card on the cage wall so he’d have something to look at when he ran on the wheel.
stephanie robinson

[emoji23] I'll have to try that. Maybe then he will stop glaring at me when I won't let him out of his cage
Last edited by Firebird on Sun May 10, 2020 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: tapatalk signature advertisement. please remove
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Maybe that’s a snake’s natural expression. In the wild he’d be focusing on small edible targets. Maybe snakes can’t focus on a person close up because our size fills the frame of its view. A snake’s hearing may be attuned to grass, leaves twigs and wind don’t you think. So your voice is all he can acquaint himself with... a talking, cloth covered wall that hides food.

Return to “Gods/Goddesses”