Decade of strange sounds

UFO's, extraterrestrials, abductions, the Universe, planets, stars, galaxies, black holes, white holes, wormholes, and everything beyond.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Decade of strange sounds

Post by SpiritTalker »

Have any of you experienced the strange squeals and booms being heard in our skills?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/trav ... ation.html
Black Cloud

Re: Decade of strange sounds

Post by Black Cloud »

The strangest sound I've ever heard coming from the sky did not sound like the descriptions in this article. It was about 3 AM and I heard a strange creature screaming coming from the dark sky. I never saw what it was and I have never heard a similar creature.
"People with a high tolerance for boredom can get a lot of thinking done." -Stephen King
“For every woman is at heart a witch.” -Charles Leland
“Men argue, nature acts.” -Voltaire
“Our life is the creation of our mind.” -Buddha
“Any person capable of angering you becomes your master.” -Epictetus
“Facts don’t cease to exist because they are ignored.” -Aldous Huxley
RavenClaw

Post by RavenClaw »

These sounds were aired years ago on TV news. No one at the time knew anything about those sounds. The news also played a recording of odd sounds in the ocean. The only odd noise I heard a few years ago was a very loud boom. I went outside and talked to a neighbour who said it shook the house. She said her husband phoned the RCMP. As we stood in my driveway, another neighbour drove up to us and said the loud boom scared his cattle. I watched a cop car drive by too. No one found out the source of the boom.

This is indeed a mystery.
Knowledge without understanding is not wisdom. (An excerpt from a message I channeled from a Deity.)
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Air brakes.
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Mr Crowley
Banned Member

Post by Mr Crowley »

Air brakes draggin' through the sky!

Damn girl! Can everyone say thunder snow?

I would have never pictured that in a million years, and it's the best two-word picture on the planet! What makes it wose: I'm a motorhead, so you must be a bigger motorhead than I am.

The noise comes from unlike air masses grinding together. Recorded evidene of air brakes appearing in the last decade is the result of almost anyone able to aud/vid anything/anytime.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Good point about timing of occurrences with the availability of cell phones to record it with.

Booms that rattle the house are a whole subject unto themselves. Some home security devices have recorded light bursts a split second before the booms.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

LoL :flyingwitch: Honey...I'm Home!!!

Personally I haven't heard any of these booms or screeching sounds in the sky and for awhile I figure it like a flash mob of people getting together across the world to record these sounds, some of them sounding like trumpets. There are tons of videos with these weird noises, It's hard to say if it is a hoax or something beyond our normal recognition, yet I don't believe the Taos hum could be denied which as far as I can tell has been heard since the 1970's. I had wondered if it wasn't those who are sensitive picking up on the natural hum of the earth. But in 2012 I had a horrible few months and was able to hear this low vibrating kind of sound on top of my already screamingly high pitch tinnitus. I was in the San Fernando Valley, quite a long way off from Taos. Really glad that tone went away. But what was it?, and why do these phenoms seem periodic.
bb, FF
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

That truck cab sounds like the frequent-flyer Hospital helicopters that Ive heard daily over the 20 years I’ve been in this house, coming & going to the helipad on the hospital roof.

Last year there were 4-5 different recordings in the Detroit area of the screeching metallic sounds, on the same day But. Nobody’s figured it out.

Return to “Beyond the Earth”