My health system

Discussion of healing and energy work. (We have a new forum for Prayer Requests. It's down in the Member's Nook.)
SapphireRoad

My health system

Post by SapphireRoad »

I am always postponing the creation of this topic, will never write it all at once, so I'll just start to kick myself into doing it.

For start I'd love to quote Carlos Castaneda's Active side of Infinity:
"If you were to tell people how much discipline it takes to stay relatively healthy, people would ignore you, laugh at you, and the more aggressive ones would even beat the .. out of you."

The act of discipline results in the overcoming of discomfort, if you keep on doing this for a long time you get annoyed, BUT this performance of discipline that comes out of willpower can be repeated infinitely AND is for free, costs you nothing, and most importantly, if you do it long enough you develop a sense of energical comfort when you are doing the right thing. For example bathing in cold mountain stream or waterfall is displeasing at first glance, but once you feel the refreshment on the energical level, you like to do it.

Works every time:

Ask yourself how much do you estimate your own existence?
Infinitely high, right?
Now how much do you estimate your own life?
Infinitely high, right?

So there you go, get out (or inward) and do whatever you want.

This way you will counter the soul diseases that emerge out of frustration of not living your own dreams.
ᚩ ᚷ ᛒ (God and Goddess runes in union)
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: My health system

Post by Firebird »

I had been pretty stationary since my medical treatment summer of 2018. The meds pretty much kicked my butt. I haven't been able to move much at all, and when I did it was much too painful to consider moving more. :|
So orthopedist says you need to walk, cardiologist says you need to walk. Well,..I love to walk it just hurts too much. I used to hike quit a lot.
So, After about 2 months of physical therapy I started walking. Excruciating, especially in my hips and shins. Felt like my bones were breaking. But I was determined. I had to find discipline, I didn't really have a choice anymore. I started out small, a little block then more blocks as time went on. I had to use mind magic...what is it?, 60 days for it to become automatic? Mind over body until it was a matter of habit, and a good one I must say. Now if I skip a day. I'm a little sore in the first block. Got to keep it up, I feel so much better and maybe soon I'll be on a long trail instead of the paved neighborhood.
BB, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

Oh congratulations on your progress! I really wish only the best for you.

Yoga folk believe that all diseases come from the backbone problems. Might be true but organ problems I'd call result of spiritual pollution residing too much in them.

So for the backbone - exercise
For organs - exorcise.

A bit more complicated actually but will get back to it.

Exercising the backbone is tough, neither Tai Ji, nor Yoga quite the right thing.
Callan Pinckney created her system called Callanetics inspired by these and also Pilates and the similar.
Her system is a true wonder. If one can't make 100% length of those movements, 10% is just the right amount since that is what you need. Actually every bit of her techniques is very helpful.
firebirdflys wrote: Excruciating, especially in my hips and shins.
Many years ago I attended the astrology health system seminar, here's what I recall, and consider true and faithful:

Pisces - feet
Aquarius - ankles
Capricorn - knees, skin
Sagittarius - hips
Scorpio - Bladder, urine tracts, genitals, nose
Libra - kidneys
Virgo - small intestine
Leo - heart
Cancer - stomach
Gemini - lungs, respiratory tract, hands
Taurus - Teeth
Aries - Head

Saturn - backbone
Neptune - irrational, psychosomatic
Neptune + Mercury - allergies
Moon - left eye
Sun - right eye

would need a right spiritual / magical attitude to fix these

Ruediger Dahlke made books with quite the observations to spiritual cause of diseases. Some of them I found very accurate.
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

Oh my I'm just looking at Callan Pinckney's chart.
She had South Node conjunct Saturn at Mirach of Andromeda. Thus from that star system, she brought us the gift of a healthy backbone:
Attachments
Callan.png
Callan.png (9.21 KiB) Viewed 3107 times
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

Miracle of poppy seed oil.
Poppy seeds make your bones much stronger.

I like Mediterranean style of eating bread with olive oil. When I ran out of olive oil I used poppy seed oil. Oil with bread. May add some garlic, cheese, tomato or so.
This helped to get rid of headache which was priceless because taking the chemical painkiller would have in turns hurt the stomach.
The sedative nature of poppy seeds can get rid of all other pains I can imagine, not only headaches.
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

When stomach hurts from our beloved semi-poisoned food I drink diluted apple vinegar with water some 1 to 10-12
melts the bad food in stomach :D some use coke but if you read composition coke contains phosphoric acid the same you find in toilet cleaning detergents. Pepsi doesn't contain that as far as I remember.

Apple vinegar with water in glass can be held over flame of a good candle to get easily enchanted too.

Making an exorcist's beverage to myself from time to time: apple vinegar, black pepper, salt, cayenne pepper, water. ... it tastes great actually... you have any ideas how to make the exorcist's beverage even better?
barker

Post by barker »

Black coffee with no milk or sugar is a great exorcist. I used to call it "draino" because it totally cleanses spiritual truth, restoring good intentions. I am having some lemon juice in orgone-charged water this morning - I believe it will cure anguish, another exorcist's word.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

:D
barker wrote:Black coffee with no milk or sugar is a great exorcist.
then I am very well exorcised :fairy:
― Jim Morrison
― RWEmerson
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

Me too. I get walking in too. When I work the east unit, I keep my med cart behind the desk, so I walk between that and the dining room to pass meds. I have too many people wanting to take stuff off of it if it's in reach.
Daughter of Sekhmet
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

Month ago I've been hanging head down like a bat from that thing where you do pull-ups.
Got bones moved in base of backbone. Occasional pain if standing still wrecks a lot of joy of my life.
Made a combo oil now of cannabis oil + arnica montana oil + poppy seed oil
oh I pray it will work but if bones are moved I might as well be wrecked...
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

yea barker good coffee needs no sugar nor milk.

Excess of coffee weakens bones though so some green tea and maté added to subtitute those extra cups.
Green or white tea drinking has its history of sages and meditation so it works too. Especially for soul memory if you lived there.

Ok for bones we use here Symphytum officinale ointment https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Symphytum_officinale
and that is stronger and better than oils mentioned above.

I missed the lemon juice in orgone thing, hmm I agree about lemon as part of the arsenal.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Comfrey can be toxic, the usual use of it was to place the herb under the splint on a broken bone, hence the country name of bone knit or knit bone. the skin can absorb the juices quite readily. it is less safe taken internally for any long period of time. Two weeks max. Beautiful yet a bit invasive in the garden.
I agree with black coffee :flyingwitch: the darker the better!
― Jim Morrison
― RWEmerson
barker

Post by barker »

Just supposing that black substance cures white essence:

- coffee cures ordinary anguish
- cocoa cures ordinary disgust
- green tea cures ordinary dismay
- black tea cures ordinary regret
- ginger tea cures ordinary frustration

etc etc etc.
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

I only apply comfrey externally in cream. I have the herb but it felt odd to make a tea.
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

Destroy flu

You catch that in case your body got weakened.
Tired, in cold, drunk … combine all three and you‘re sure to catch it.
Combine two, woe
One, get rid of it.
In case you get tired suddenly immune system might be working in heightened regime.
Go for antiviral things and lay down, rest.
Antiviral be some fungi, selenium, zinc, vitamins such as C help it leads also to vigor empowering to be combined with antiviral and your recovery is scheduled in vision.
Then lungs/gross intestine line as Chinese medicine shows
Drink teas for respiration purposes and keep intestine in good shape by going acidobasic more towards alkaline, eating good rice and avoiding sugar and milk. Black tea for intestine, green tea for acidobasic shift towards alkaline.
Enjoy freshness of lemon, rosemary, eucalyptus and the similar.

I've UV lamp that hurts eyes and could make skin go bad but good for plant growth. I think it can be used to clean the space from viruses.

Return to “Healing and Energy Work”