Hello!

Say hello and tell us a little bit about you and your interests.
Asteria

Hello!

Post by Asteria »

HI! I've been looking for an online witch community for a while so I'm happy to have found this place! An abbreviated history of my life: I was born in the Appalachian region, raised in New Orleans, and now live in the Pacific Northwest. I have been around magic my whole life, in terms of my environment and what/ who I'm attracted to, but my family is Catholic so that side has been repressed for at least a few generations. I have worked hard to regain the connection to the magical/ faery world that was suppressed through schooling and institutions, and feel that now that I'm getting older (recently entered my 4th decade) I'm able to connect more to that realm without as much interference. Lately I have been delving into the world of Faery witchcraft and feel like I have found the path that most resonates with me. I wouldn't say I'm a beginner witch, as I have been on some portion of this path since my teens, but I am re-learning a lot of practices that have been lost or forgotten. At this moment I am reading Storm Faerywolf's books and practicing the exercises, trying to spend more time connecting to nature and inviting the Fae to check out what I'm doing if they are so inclined.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Hello!

Post by Firebird »

Hello! come on in and feel free to jump in anywhere. The Pacific NW is a lovely and magical place, I miss that green of that place.
Many folks to chat with here, Merry Meet!
BB, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Hello!

Post by SpiritTalker »

Hi Astoria and welcome.
RedRavenFox