What should I buy when going to a wicca store?

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
DinosaurPajamas

What should I buy when going to a wicca store?

Post by DinosaurPajamas »

Just so I have them. This is the only time I may be going for a while.
DinosaurPajamas

Post by DinosaurPajamas »

Witch13 wrote:i would buy, an oil burner, one of those cheap ones that work just fine. or some aroma sticks. you can use some lemon juice in the water isntead of oil, cheap and nice ;)
Generally you dont know what you will need untill you need it :D
As for candles, herbs and ingredients so to speak you can always find them in your local grocery store and big/small super markets!
Thanks!!! Do you mind if I copy that into my BoS for future reference?
WitchyLady506

Post by WitchyLady506 »

I don't know about the store you're going to, but anytime I go I buy the little 4" candles in various colours, cause you never know when you might need something for a certain purpose. If anything just get a couple black and a couple white, as those can be used for anything, as white is the absence of colour and is considered pure, and black is the combination of all colours.
They say only Silver Bullets kill the beast inside.....
Kaimira

Post by Kaimira »

hi,

you can pick up some sea salt and sage leaves for burning to cleanse one self. pick up 4 back candles which is used to dispell negative engery. 1 pentagram tile, have a few little dishes fill one with water and the other sage. use green candles and white candles for the god and goddess. 1 dagger for casting circles. :D

that should get you started.
The shinning light is the way to path of creation
michaelharris

Post by michaelharris »

Hi guys,

Hmm....it's interesting.

Thanks

Regards
Michael Harris
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: What should I buy when going to a wicca store?

Post by SpiritTalker »

I’d stock up on good quality incense, essential oils & crystals if available. Everything else can be found at variety stores at much less cost, and get black & orange candles at Halloween.
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

You sure you'd be using Halloween candles all year? They'd be like preset to commune with the dead purposes, which may be something you don't want to do with each and every black candle.
Yeah pure black candles are tough to get apart from expensive shops.
Quality incense true, like copal. One can collect fallen leaves from Oaks and Willows too, burn herbal tea blends and see variety of outcome :flyingwitch:
Last edited by SpiritTalker on Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Spelling
ᚩ ᚷ ᛒ (God and Goddess runes in union)
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Im pretty sure manufacturers of taper candles make them for any decorative use & we assign our own color correspondences.

Besides, I’m a trance medium. I see/hear dead people anyway. Shrug.
RedRavenFox

Post by RedRavenFox »

SpiritTalker wrote:Im pretty sure manufacturers of taper candles make them for any decorative use & we assign our own color correspondences.

Besides, I’m a trance medium. I see/hear dead people anyway. Shrug.
I agree most people aren't going to have the association witches have with it. I don't think it will hold that power for/over them.
DinosaurPajamas wrote:Just so I have them. This is the only time I may be going for a while.
Are you uninterested in getting anything online? I personally prefer to get everything in person but if I cannot there a few go to online shops. I've even talked to my tea "dealer" on the phone.
What's happened has happened
What's coming is already on its way
With a role for me to play...

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”