Being A Spirit

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
stormofwind

Being A Spirit

Post by stormofwind »

This what I felt and seen for along time..
Now a almost 100 years ago.. I was spirit in hotel I took my life in.
It was sad state.. I feel I was there many years.
This sounds a bit far fetched I had dreams of many things of that time period.
SapphireRoad

Re: Being A Spirit

Post by SapphireRoad »

So after suicide in hotel room your spirit was kept hanging around?
Sounds like a bad idea to... well it also brings up disturbing questions on what will happen to us after we die in any fashion actually. Perhaps we really keep hanging around until we posses some pregnant woman... duh life is a mysterious thing.

I hope at least I understood your story correctly. Actually it makes a lot of sense to why spirits keep dwelling in rooms. I sent some spirits like this away as I interpreted them as hostile. I wonder what was really going on.
ᚩ ᚷ ᛒ (God and Goddess runes in union)
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

I've heard it be said that if you leave this life in a sudden and violent manner, that your spirit hasn't realized what has happened and continues on in a place wondering why people aren't talking to them. perhaps why places become haunted?
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
ThunderFog

Post by ThunderFog »

I believe that most people reincarnate unless something else happens to their soul in a sense.

From what I understand ghosts can form from a number of reasons but what they have in common for the most part is usually some kind extreme emotion around their death.
The ability to question our way of thinking is what shows our intelligence.
ThunderFog

Post by ThunderFog »

So to me if you had reached the emotional state to take your life it doesnt seem far fetched to me that youd linger as a ghost and it might be that those emotions carried with your soul a bit more than another person's explaining why you have those dreams
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

Hotels in post-Hoodoo/native American environments could leave entrapped for some other reasons too I'm afraid.

Better die in some nice place than dusty-mouldy hotel rooms.

Why people so focused on leaving this world so entirely?
I like Castaneda quote "men's greatest flaw is that they live as if they were immortal and have unlimited time, which they don't"
now pls don't just comfort yourselves in visions of better life after death... moment, once squandered, will never be returned to you. - by this I'm just addressing some general reincarnation dogma n' theories, no one here in particular.
stormofwind

Post by stormofwind »

In my past lives I committed suicide at least 3 times.
I feel that is why I remember and why I have been a earth bound spirit
more than once.
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

So that's one recurring pattern to look into.
I get a grasp on vision how we fall into same outcomes through time simply because situations constantly evolve into environment where we, with our logic arrive to same conclusions as before.
ThunderFog

Post by ThunderFog »

3 times that's nuts. Either way if you come to that point again for whatever reason just try talking to friends or someone you trust you dont have to talk to them about that subject specifically itll just help to remind you that people care about you, you know?
TamaNyan

Post by TamaNyan »

That's a very... unfortunate pattern. Do you know if by any chance you were cursed in a past life or such?
One persons dark is anothers light. One persons light is anothers dark.
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

Perhaps I'm bit too much of an optimist but it looks like energies risen in current world are "high enough" for us to actually overcome past hindrances.

I read in discussions under some article as one medium from USA claimed "shift of some sort's been already done, now it's just chill out and bless waters."

My reaction being damn that'd be nice to be true... now to me it looks like it is.

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”