Barker's topic.

Start your own thread named "[Name's] Book of Shadows" and add spells, rituals, correspondences, music, videos, etc. that you would like to keep for future use or share with others. Use as many posts as you'd like. It's not private, but at least your family won't see it. You can also get ideas from other people's Books of Shadows.
barker

Re: Barker's topic.

Post by barker »

firebirdflys wrote:
barker wrote: just a situation" ... :evilwitch:
Is it evil to be in a situation?
by no ones fault.
something that just IS
bb, FF
PS .your current avatar rocks :fairy:
I think the tarot cards might be a dr strangelove theory... you know, the guy who supposes aliens... and a long distant future that needed to tinker with it's DNA to keep some strands ETERNALLY... eternally insane, though, wouldn't want that one. I am sure it happens to someone, bad... in the end.
barker

Post by barker »

A Theory on Occult Magic

At some stage a magician is going to learn tact. At once, they do not trust that the world is like them, for they are in fact forever like it. People couldn't be like everyone, so love is taking on a new quality - you might say Divine. Here, love knows to who be, will not buckle to pressure to be more likeable. One was intelligent, not merely playing along, whence.

Ideas are everything to beings that know. Ideas do survive by their intensity so sex is a mandatory belief. The mind is capable of change, here, but the reality does not. Static and fundamentally right, the place where magic begins is no place to survive, only to become... like you know how.

It always is right to express the truth and want not bad energy. The process is called alchemy; I give alchemy. Having no hard conception of enemies, I would surmise that the thing to do would be righteous, contradictory to all the insanity. The Moon is only as sane as love - permanently. And, it just takes an outlook beyond the ordinary sort of attitude. Once the truth is realised: A positive agenda IS magic.

barker
barker

Post by barker »

What Matters

I suggest magic does matter in the sense that you have to unleash the spark of creator inside of you. But however, that spark says nothing, is nothing, and knows nothing. Over all a kind way to say, "no more of you, mr. parents." I did find the reality shifted and honour placed itself in my mother's identity not just my father's ego. This phenomenon is called progeneration, the working of new forces. Forces ready, I am now flying... home.
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

barker wrote:It always is right to express the truth and want not bad energy.
Yea, not quite possible, when worlds do clash it's like running severs of the world through yourself deliberately.
I learned that there are many degrees of communication. Goal not just to say the truth, but say it in a way that people can understand and integrate. Also, if you just tear the illusion away but don't show any way how to do things better, you shake the core of everyday life for people and thence get yourself a hysterical reaction.

barker wrote: The process is called alchemy; I give alchemy. Having no hard conception of enemies, I would surmise that the thing to do would be righteous, contradictory to all the insanity. The Moon is only as sane as love - permanently. And, it just takes an outlook beyond the ordinary sort of attitude. Once the truth is realised: A positive agenda IS magic.
Absolutely yes. It is a thrill to exist, I want to discover new things not play enemies in this world of variations.

Alchemy, hmm I have trouble understanding the word. Everybody makes occult interpretations but once upon a time there was a land called Kemet. In those regions they like to start names with Al- later on so it became Al - Kemia that you pronounce as alchemy.
Kemet meant black or scorched (burned?) Earth, upper part of the Nile, or Egypt. You can get some results in video search for "History of Kemet".

Blessed be
ᚩ ᚷ ᛒ (God and Goddess runes in union)
barker

Post by barker »

I think it [what we are getting at] is called "hope" but without hope meaning pain... transcended sort of hope would be called violet flame; turns ice into quartz crystal.

edit: because there is a way not to bear curses (circumspect), curses can be reintegrated as love. violet flame again.
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

Strange thing happening to me instead of being upset at people being stupid in some minor stuff I don't care to respond anymore that much, just see their hurting/sickness in the energy field and somehow send them a ray to fix that.
I think I've been using some crystal-sharp silvery light to transmute all that last two days.
ᚩ ᚷ ᛒ (God and Goddess runes in union)
barker

Post by barker »

Same here.

I think anger and upsets are just unconscious will. Eventually, well, there is no such problem anymore. At such a time, to assist is to make the world happy. That is the service I prefer - instead of trying with bad people, not trying with good.
barker

Post by barker »

10 truths

health is the difference between pleasure and pain
knowing is wanting self and god both
the mind has a key called the logos
happiness is a choice between now and never
when you believe you survive yourself alone
giving and taking are each unto another sound
gratitude bears the precept hope
beautiful and ugly are the terms that teachers recognise
habits are unconscious forces that cannot be misused
what you do with your time alone determines how nice you are
barker

Post by barker »

Heartbreaker:
What is the difference between love and joy? Joy.
birublackzoey

Post by birublackzoey »

barker wrote:Heartbreaker:
What is the difference between love and joy? Joy.
Love often has an attachment or identification. Joy can be felt without.
For example, Joy of having Life is in itself manifested through Love.
barker

Post by barker »

birublackzoey wrote:Love often has an attachment or identification. Joy can be felt without.
For example, Joy of having Life is in itself manifested through Love.
Yes I think a lot of spiritual practice is meant to detach the worried mind, and engage the right mind in good faith instead. Am I alone? I am light.
barker

Post by barker »

What is the word for a person that makes all the magic in the world for themselves, and the world itself turns into peace? "Trendy."
barker

Post by barker »

What is not the truth is a simple meme. Every single master creates (and destroys) these by picturing himself as alive. Are you functioning, or are you "gimme."
barker

Post by barker »

Me

I have no attitude.
I want no truth.
I think for myself.
I do not comply.
I can only try.

Who am I?
I am your mind.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Are the fires affecting you much in your location? Looks terrible on the news.
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:

Return to “Member's Books of Shadows”