My ability I'm not really sure how to explain it

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
ThunderFog

My ability I'm not really sure how to explain it

Post by ThunderFog »

I'm not really sure how to explain this but essentially sometimes when I'm receiving information I'll just like get extra information, I'm being vague cus I'm not sure how it works like sometimes I'll just randomly get information but I can kind of make it happen more intentionally if I focus. For example if someone asks me a question that I dont the answer might just pop into my head it feels different from just randomly guessing, or if occasionally when I've been reading about something I'll get more of an idea about how something works than is explained in the writing. I dont know if there's a proper name for this it's not like precognition I dont think cus it's not like I'm getting future knowledge it's more like I'm getting already existing knowledge but just out of thin air.
OdinsRaven

Re: My ability I'm not really sure how to explain it

Post by OdinsRaven »

Your ability sounds like it could be claircognizance.

"Claircognizance or ‘clear knowing’ is the pathway of extra-sensory perception (ESP) that manifests as spontaneous factual knowledge and information. At times it also produces baffling insights, deep inherent wisdom, and even inspired ideas and solutions to complex problems,"
from https://www.anthonstmaarten.com/blog/cl ... ic-knowing
ThunderFog

Post by ThunderFog »

I read through the article and it seems like a really accurate way to describe it, claircognizance, though I dont really have that much control over it just kinda happens randomly for me, the best I can do is when I'm not tired i can do a sorta self induced trance that makes it a lot more prevalent. All things considered I probably just need to practice more. Anyways thank you so much for telling me about this because I've always wondered and people would just say I'm wise for my age when I was younger and I was just really confused.
The ability to question our way of thinking is what shows our intelligence.
birublackzoey

Post by birublackzoey »

Hi,

I have something like this, which for many years, was about 60% Instinct and 40% Intuition. Only after several spiritual experiences and openings in my 20s, it has leaned more towards Intuition. I have learnt a lot of it is from Higher Self guiding - happening mostly at the beginning with synchronicities and impossible coincidences. That period was quite chaotic and was too much for my human mind to handle. Today, it has simmered down to a gentler but sharp clarity about things and people. Someone has even mentioned that I am a natural mentalist (?), but that suggests something intentional or purposeful. For me, this is a natural way of knowing, nothing too mystical or fantastic, Truth, Delusion and other inner workings just present itself very clearly and plainly, and when it is verbalised, can tend to shock others around me. a kind of truth or observation that missed them. it is those instances which remind me that not everyone has this.

but i don't think it is a gift per se, but an inclination which can be developed with spiritual, mental clarity and meditation. this was not present in my younger days, and was transitioned with dreams and those synchronicities, which i felt were always "external". today those have lessen but this clear knowing has integrated well with me, and i find it useful in my daily life, navigating choices/decisions/outcomes and for helping others around me.

reading into people and their motives become very very easy, so there is almost a heightened sense in this regard, when i find myself in situations of danger and unfamiliarity. but the opposite is also true, when finding a spirit or light in someone that is so bright and loving, i can give full presence, love and awareness, to cultivate that energy for both of us.

as for precognition, there have only been three major instances, where i was able to prepare an individual, of job-loss, illness and danger in her decision. all three were confirmed, even without them telling me, i only learnt of it much later, but once again, no visions, just deep feeling of knowing. i do have to mention that my grandmother had similar deep intuitions as well - maybe there is someone in your family which shares this.
stormofwind

Post by stormofwind »

This is my ability . it's hard sometimes.
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

Insta-channel of befriended spirits naturally hanging around you.
ᚩ ᚷ ᛒ (God and Goddess runes in union)
ThunderFog

Post by ThunderFog »

SL wrote:Insta-channel of befriended spirits naturally hanging around you.
What?
The ability to question our way of thinking is what shows our intelligence.
barker

Post by barker »

It's OK to be "in the know..."
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

ThunderFog wrote:
SL wrote:Insta-channel of befriended spirits naturally hanging around you.
What?
Like musicians composing music of invited muses.
Sorry for my slang english. I meant instant channeling.
ᚩ ᚷ ᛒ (God and Goddess runes in union)

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”