Invocation for Venus

For discussion and questions about Gods and Goddesses.
Tatentatotentatanum

Invocation for Venus

Post by Tatentatotentatanum »

Greetings fellow ne'er-do-wells :mrgreen: I'm not sure if there are any other followers of the lady Venus out there but I have a prayer of my own making to share with you all. This prayer can be used to invoke the power of the love goddess and assist in any love spells that you may be cooking up.

"Venus god of love I call upon thee
to see what I want and give her/him to me
you know I'll be kind, you know I'll be true
you know I can make her/him happy so give me what's due"

Hope this helps!!!
son of hermes trismegistus
CleverlyDisguised

Re: Invocation for Venus

Post by CleverlyDisguised »

This kinda sounds “impinge upon their freewill”y and a little “give them to me regardless of what they want”ish... not necessarily the best option... they are people not objects... it’s easy to replace the him/her with a name... if that’s not the intent forgive me, I just misunderstood. But a possible modification to the invocation is asking the goddess to bring what she feels you need, since she’d know... just my two cents though :)

Cheers
Last edited by Firebird on Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: CLEVERLY, PLEASE FIX THE TAPATALK ADVERTISEMENT
Tatentatotentatanum

Post by Tatentatotentatanum »

This is simply a prayer to invoke the goddess. It's not about impinging upon another's free will (although in my opinion free will is largely an illusion and the future is mostly written). It is simply about communicating with the goddess and telling her what you want. It can be used to mean a specific person, an unspecific person, or even an object or outcome if you wish. It simply depends on how you modify the incantation and what spell you pair it with. Furthermore practitioners only truly have the power to provide nudges on the mundane plane. Nobody can mind control someone and if you are using a love spell you are merely giving the universe a nudge to bring about an outcome where you can make what you want a reality. The only power in this prayer is to make a plea to a divine, and it is up to that divine whether or not your wish is granted.
son of hermes trismegistus
Mr Crowley
Banned Member

Post by Mr Crowley »

Quote Clevery Disguised
"This kinda sounds “impinge upon their freewill”y and a little “give them to me regardless of what they want”ish"
http://everythingunderthemoon.net/forum ... 36954.html

The terms of adding to the thread restricted the point of view; otherwise, I would have made the same comment at that thread.
barker

Post by barker »

Venus is totally obsessed with the philosopher's stone, if you ask me. That can be healthy, but... is there a limit to wrong?
corvidus

Post by corvidus »

barker wrote:Venus is totally obsessed with the philosopher's stone, if you ask me. That can be healthy, but... is there a limit to wrong?
This is interesting to hear.
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

barker wrote:Venus is totally obsessed with the philosopher's stone, if you ask me.
What is the philosopher's stone?
Gold?

Oh... or was that a joke about seeking the eternal youth?

As for gold... I'd like to make long story short so here are three claims only the third is mine.

1. Sexual energy is said to be of golden colour
2. Whoever mastered the Earth's game of life is said to have golden aura
3. Jesus is full of warm golden light that melts the heart. (experience from the Tiph'eret meditation)

If gold was supposed to be the Stone that'd be kind of cool. The element most estimated by men. The mystery concealed yet always in front of our eyes.

Also would fit with the theory that the aliens came on Earth, had sex with apes to breed a half-race of slaves to mine gold for them. :lol:
ᚩ ᚷ ᛒ (God and Goddess runes in union)
barker

Post by barker »

I think, fools gold (ultra refined and) transmuted all by itself.
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

I once bought a pyrite and never studied about its properties, I took it because it was beautiful.
Transmuted by itself... there is said to be abandoned pyrite mine near where I live... do you think that that kind of pyrite could be found in the cave?

To my gold reflection... sometimes I think that women live 20 years longer than men because of all the golden jewellery they constantly wear... hence a bit of a metaphor for the immortality.
ᚩ ᚷ ᛒ (God and Goddess runes in union)
barker

Post by barker »

Not pyrite, "sigh-right." ;)

Return to “Gods/Goddesses”