Very Odd Experience

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
nightowl

Very Odd Experience

Post by nightowl »

Hey everyone, I had the oddest experience last night and I just wanted to put it out there and see what other people thought. It kind of threw me for a loop.

I had a dream that I was in a period ballgown of some sort, a dark cloak, and I was wearing a crown. It was a full moon and I carried the bones of a horse into a dark forest where I buried them in the ground. Out of the ground sprang a bright white horse that I rode deeper into the forest. I remember a bow and quiver of arrows on my back. The forest itself seemed really ominous, like something was wrong. A pack of wolves started to run around the horse, but they didn't attack, I think they were coming to help us. I remember feeling like we were riding towards a battle right before I jolted awake. When I looked at the clock it was 3:33 am. I was super disoriented when I woke up and actually felt so nauseous I threw up.

It was such a trippy experience and I don't really have anyone to share it with, so I thought I would add it here. It was definitely a weird time. It felt so real while it was happening, and I haven't been sick at all today so I have no clue why I would wake up and immediately be sick? Over all it just kind of shook me. I have been a little stressed out with things lately though so that might be it. All thoughts and comments on my dream are greatly appreciated!
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Very Odd Experience

Post by SpiritTalker »

Assuming queenly adornment & actions suggest clothing oneself with the Goddess-within; a very spiritual communion. The shamanistic resurrection of bones (an actual ritual) suggests renewal of spiritual strengths. The horse carries & supports the rider as the spiritual strength of the Goddess carries & supports the supplicant. The wolves are strong protection & guidance & the wolf pack suggests the spirit family working as a unit of strength, the community, the nation. The synchronistic "awakening" at 3:33 suggests the Goddess again 3+3+3=9 the number of the Moon, maid, mother, crone. The disorientation & throwing up suggest sudden return to the body from the astral level.

Taken all together It suggests a strong spiritual advancement, affirmation of the indwelling spirit of deity within the self & revitalising & strengthening. A spiritually powerful experience.
Panthera

Post by Panthera »

This dream reminds me of the goddess Rhiannon. Its attribute is a white horse.
She is the goddess of movement and change, yet is steadfast and comforts us in times of crisis or loss. Rhiannon was the lunar goddess of fertility and rebirth, transformation, wisdom and magic. She was worshipped under the moonlight.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

I would like to have a dream like that. My dreams lately have just been weird.
Daughter of Sekhmet

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”