Question About Poppets

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
EmeraldRose

Question About Poppets

Post by EmeraldRose »

If I was to get a poppet and enchant it to ease guilt when you tell it a secret or something like that or maybe take away the worry when you tell it your problems would that work? Thank you in advance! )O(
Was jpearce1997 now EmeraldRose! )O(
Greek_Male_Witch

Re: Would this work?

Post by Greek_Male_Witch »

Do you believe it will work? if yes then it will, magic is about the person, not about the tools!
What Goes Around,Comes Around!
EmeraldRose

Post by EmeraldRose »

In that case it will work! ^_^ I'm going to write up the incantation now- Is there a time that is best to do what I am doing taking into account the moon phases and the days of the week?
Was jpearce1997 now EmeraldRose! )O(
raynelae

Post by raynelae »

Magick works! Let it manifest into your life :) as long as no harm is done, it will work. I think that type of poppet would work great, as guilt is an odd emotion that creeps to all people. As for the moon phase, I would use the waning moon to release the guilt.
Blessed be
Peace cannot be kept by force but can only be achieved through understanding (Albert Einstein) ~coexist~
Ravencry

Post by Ravencry »

and I think making it white and adding rose to the inside will boost it some power :D
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Question About Poppets

Post by SpiritTalker »

Worry dolls are popular to tell troubles to & I have a "dammit doll" for anger to whack when PO'd
LC

Post by LC »

SpiritTalker: Worry dolls and “dammit” dolls seems like a great idea! Would you make them just like a poppet? I’m bad at crafting so I’m always nervous about creating stuff.
Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Well the worry dolls I've seen at shops are teeny match stick figures wrapped with cloth for clothes & thread hair or felt hats. Supposedly you tell them your worries & then forget about it. (i made clothes pin fairies with glue stick, fabric scraps, fake flowers & yarn.) The dammit dolls are stuffed, featureless cloth dolls about 10" tall, which is a good size for whacking & pillow fights.

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”