Energy Needed

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
LC

Energy Needed

Post by LC »

Is there a sigil, spell, herbal remedy to increase energy? Certain times of the day I get so tired that my body can’t ignore a nap or sleep. I’ve tried staying awake, B 12, I’m getting good sleep, I’m exercising more. I’m drinking coffee in the morning but nothing helps.
I’m wanting to do a spell or ritual but I’m always feeling too drained.

I have gotten blood work and all the tests put me in the low normal. The doctor who did the tests wants me to come back and discuss the results but I’m struggling to pay my current medical bills.

With B12, I was actually told mine was too high and causing me to be tired just like if B12 is too low.

There is so much I wanna do and learn but I get exhausted before I can really do anything.

Thanks!
Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Energy Needed

Post by SpiritTalker »

As far back as i can recall Ive felt run down at 4PM daily - my family nick named it the four O'clock fades. Usually a 1/2 hour rest or nap, a piece of toast (carbs raise blood sugar) & a cuppa beef bouillon (for strength) resets my metabolism. Coffee doesn't give me much energy but it clears my head.
LC

Post by LC »

I usually take a nap around 5. I’ve never thought of beef bouillon before. I’m trying to improve my meals and plan to eat some chicken and veggies. Coffee usually clears my head also.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Almonds or brazil nuts are high protein & boost energy. And even low sodium bouillon has enough salt that supports electrolytes which are basic energy sources.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

I found vitamin D helps with that some.
If possible, have another blood work that includes a hep C test, It's more prevalent than AIDS but is overlooked by many medical practitioners and is not part of a regular CBC test.
A nap isn't a terrible thing, 5-15 minutes is supposed to be a help in the afternoon. Unless you are going into hours with nap because that will be counter productive, and coffee late in the day might prevent you from getting restful sleep. When you say you get plenty of rest is that 6 to 9 hours per night?
I don't know where you are located in the world but much of the US is having heat waves, that alone will sap anyone's energy, though I imagine this has been going on for some time if you have been able to get blood work, and I feel for you, I unfortunately can relate all too well.
Are you drinking enough water?
BB, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
LC

Energy Needed

Post by LC »

Vitamin D you can get from the sun right? I don’t really spend a lot of time during the day outside because of work.
How is it possible to fall asleep to get 5-10 minutes of a nap. I have never been able to fall asleep quick enough for just a 5 minute nap. I usually take a 45 minute nap. I get about 6-7 hours on days I go late to bed.
I have been drinking a lot more water lately because I’m exercising more.
beemerphill

Post by beemerphill »

Here are a couple of ideas that may or may not help. A handful of cashews and a piece of beef jerky perk me up in the afternoon. If possible, try to get a full eight hours of sleep each night. That is sleep, not watching TV in bed or reading in bed. Make sure that you are hydrated. This is important. if you are not getting enough water you will become lethargic and just drag along instead of enjoying life. Sometimes I will have a Zipfiz. This is basically a multi-vitamin and energy drink that comes in a small tube that you mix with a bottle (16-20 OZ) of water. I purchase mine at Sams club but have seen it online. This usually costs a buck a tube plus a bottle of water, but it has worked for everyone that I have seen try it. Caution-Zipfiz perks me up, but it also increases the frequency of urination. These work for me, I hope that you have success with one or all of them.
RoccoR

Post by RoccoR »

⁜→ LC, et al,

I think you might be looking at this from the wrong perspective. I will offer one contribution in the form of three Orations, none of which are my own. but date back nearly three thousand years.
EXCERPT • LC wrote:
  • ◈ Is there a sigil, spell, herbal remedy to increase energy?

❖ There is so much I wanna do and learn but I get exhausted before I can really do anything.

Thanks!
(COMMENT)

There is another perspective in which you might want to explore. Most Supernatural Powers are associated with the source. The source being the "Creator" without end. Your power and influence rest with the source:
  • The Oration of Attention:
    The Power which hast created the Heaven and the Earth, and all things out of nothing; who reformest, and makest all things by thy own Spirit; completed, fulfilled, restored, and implanted a sound understanding in me, that I may glorify thee and all thy Works, in all my Thoughts, Words, and Deeds.
    .....................................................................~Amen (or → So be it!)
Once you have the attention of the Source, you want to understand that there is Virtue and Infuelce in certain Names for the Supreme Being (The Source). Scemath Amazaz, Hemel, Sathusteon, and Tamazam, are common names used by King Solomon that I have extracted from the Ars Notoria (The Notory Art of Solomon)(The Robert Talyor translation of 1656). The entitled, one I think would be most helpful is found in the passage from His First Revelation:

• Oration of the First Revelation:
    Light of the World, Father of Immense Eternity, Giver of all Wisdom
    and Knowledge, and of all Spiritual Grace: most Holy and Inestimable Dispenser,
    knowing all things before they are made; who makest Light and Darkness: Stretch
    forth thy Hand, and touch my Mouth, and make my tongue as a sharp sword, to
    shew forth these words with eloquence; Make my Tongue as an Arrow elected to
    declare thy Wonders, and to pronounce them memorably: Send forth thy holy
    Spirit, O Lord, into my Heart and Soul, to understand and retain them, and to
    meditate on them in my Conscience: By the Oath of thy Heart, that is, By the
    Right-hand of thy holy Knowledge, and mercifully inspire thy Grace into me; Teach
    and instruct me; Establish the coming in and going out of my Senses, and let thy
    Precepts teach and correct me until the end; and let the Counsel of the Most High
    assist me, through thy infinite Wisdom and Mercy.
    .....................................................................~Amen (or → So be it!)
Finally, you directly ask for the protection in terms of Health and the Soul.
  • Oration of Protection and Adversity - Body and Soul:
    OH, Maker of all Creatures; by the unspeakable power wherewith thou hast made all things, stir up the same power, and come and save me, and protect me from all adversity of Soul and Body,
Now, you seem to want to gain knowledge. And knowledge was the principal concern addressed by the Ars Notoria... King Solomon was known to be exceptionally wise. This was often attributed to his long disquisition with the Source:
  • Oration of Protection and Adversity - Body and Soul:
    Alpha and Omega! Oh Almighty God, the Beginning of all things, without Beginning, and without End: Graciously this day hear my Prayers; neither do thou render unto me according to my sins, nor after mine iniquities, O Lord my God, but according to thy mercy, which is greater then all things visible and invisible. Have mercy upon me, O Christ, the Wisdom of the Father, The Light of the Angels, The Glory of the Saints, The Hope, Refuge, and Support of Sinners, The Creator of all things, and Redeemer of all humane Frailties, who holdest the Heaven, Earth, and Sea, and all the whole World, in the palm of thy Hand: I humbly implore and beseech, that thou wilt mercifully with the Father, illustrate my Minde with the beams of thy holy Spirit, that I may be able to come and attain to the perfection of this holiest Art; and that I may be able to gain the knowledge of every Science, Art, and Wisdom; and of every Faculty of Memory, Intelligences, Understanding, and Intellect, by the Vertue and Power of thy most Holy Spirit, and in thy Name. And thou, O God my God, who in the Beginning hast created the Heaven and the Earth, and all things out of nothing; who reformest, and makest all things by thy own Spirit; compleat, fulfil, restore, and implant a sound understanding in me, that I may glorify thee and all thy Works, in all my Thoughts, Words, and Deeds. O God the Father, confirm and grant this my Prayer, and increase my Understanding and Memory, and strengthen the same, to know and receive the Science, Memory, Eloquence, and Perseverance in all manner of Learning, who livest and reignest, World without end.
This last oration is a direct request to the Source for the knowledge that he came to be most known to have had.

No one truly understands if there is a Supreme Being, more than one deity, or one Supreme Being with many deities. What is commonly believed is that there is a source of energy or power that ignites the life force that we all share. If there are Deities, it is beyond mortal understanding as to what powers them, what their characteristics are, or the extent to which their powers extend. What we do know is that the Deity, whether it be the God of Abraham, the Guardians of Influence (North, South, East and West), or the many other names mortals have assigned to them, they are sentient and will know if you believe in them or → not!

If you do not believe in the power and the sentients of the Source, then your question is moot. You have to believe and have faith in the Source of Power you revere.

Most Reverently,
R
LC

Post by LC »

Thanks everyone! I’m trying all these out!
Silas Nightfall

Post by Silas Nightfall »

All th energy in the world won’t help if it doesn’t flow. In addition to the advice above, eat lots of oatmeal. It’ll clean out your arteries and absorb tons of cholesterol that may be restricting blood flow, resulting in low energy.
LC

Post by LC »

I eat oatmeal for breakfast 5 out of 7 days of the week. I really love it!

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”