Please help me understand these dreams

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
Observantcat

Please help me understand these dreams

Post by Observantcat »

I know this question was random.

But I am wondering if anyone here might be able to find or help me interperate dreams.

I've always had an uncanny gift for clairvoyance, predicting deaths, feeling the suddenly empty space that was once warm and filled, even family and friends futures.

I've been having some weird dreams of late, but long story short, I had some blood work done a few days ago, and found myself quite in bad shape.

I'd passout, wake up, passout, wake up, and repeat.

One of my dreams something caught my eye, I can see, but it's like a haze.

First, I saw my mom, (who has been gone for some time) walk past me, wearing a blue fleece, v-neck/zip neck, kinda look at me and walked by. "mom"

Next thing, I see my mom blur, and a lion appeared right in front of me. It was a powerful presence. It frightening me at first, then I felt his stair, almost like observing my soul, and I feel like we had a telephonic connection but I can't quite remember the words. Almost like a warning, but protection.

Next odd dream.

I dreamt of death, well, possible death. I remember looking up at a hill, or a branch, and seeing 3 figures in front of me.

Think black creatures. They were tall, and plain looking. Almost like a child, drawing a tall, skinny hill. Each had a zig-zag pattern towards their, feet? Suddenly, I think, Raven, each had a different pattern color. Turquoise-green, orange/yellow, and I think the last one was purple or blue. Their arms raised up, and one took off at a time. I don't remember much of that, but I feel like it's a warning.
Last edited by SpiritTalker on Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Spelling
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Please help me understand these dreams

Post by SpiritTalker »

Hmm. Sorry you've been through such a rough time.

I think you probably already guessed that due to your wonky health state at the time you'd viewed the Spirit realm & Lion-guide prevented you from entering. You probably know that loved one's are often seen during these views. IMO it verifies you didn't loosen your earthly bonds & enter because you were not seen or responded to in return.

The 1st dream set up told you to go back to your body. 2nd dream-lesson told you how. Ravens might be associated as other world messengers. Their colors were lively tones & maybe chakra related. Turquoise-green is throat & heart reps loving communication. Orange-yellow is sacral & solar plexus & reps will & desire. Purple-blue is crown & 3rd eye & reps higher mind. The zig zag - hmm. Might suggest these are out of sinc, again due to wonky health. I'd interpret their message as: to straighten yourself out you should realign your chakras.

Rethink "warning" as meaning beneficial instruction.

You've probably guessed :D that you can reinforce this as a meditation starting from lowest & moving in sequential order crotch to crown: red-orange-yellow-green-blue-purple. An easy method: Imagine a gentle light rising up your spine & flowing above the head, softly illuminating each location. Hold your hand palm-inwards to rest at each location as it lights up & move upward to the next. Then reverse in sequential order, holding your palm at each location to turn the light down, from head to crotch. There are hundreds of ways to imagine the chakras like beads on a string you could explore when you feel up to it. Meditation doesn't need clear-headedness to function - it brings clarity as a result, & that comes inch by inch.
Observantcat

Post by Observantcat »

*spirit talker*

Thank you for your response, it helps a ton!
For soon reason I did feel like one of the Ravens picked me up and flew me back, I wanna say the red/ orangish one.

Thank you so much for the response! Helps a ton!
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Red-orange (not to be confused with the will's orange-yellow) are related to the lower chakras representing the physical body, so that fits. Glad it helps.
Observantcat

Post by Observantcat »

*SpiritTalker*

Thank you so much for your guidance!!

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”