Help with a dream!

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
Littleone3

Help with a dream!

Post by Littleone3 »

Hello everyone!

I’m new to this site, still finding my way.

But, I would like some insight about a dream I had.

I remember being in this old dark cold place, almost like a big Maize of warehouses. I had been looking around and saw three mirrors and one women in each mirror gazing upon me. I was then given a chain with a little key attached to it and oddly enough I had swallowed the key and held the chain. I kept feeling attached to something. Then it jumped and I was running through this warehouse with a Man who was trying to help me get out? I just remember him saying “27” to me over and over as we were hiding from these monster dragon things now. That we’re trying to kill me?

Then I woke up! It stuck with me and has confused me ever since.

Any insight would be helpful!

:D :flyingwitch:
SnowCat
Banned Member

Re: Help with a dream!

Post by SnowCat »

The three mirrors with women could represent the three aspects of the Goddess. Swallowing the key could mean that you already have the key to things inside you. If you go back to your dream, were the dragon things really trying to kill you? The man and "27," I got nothin.
Daughter of Sekhmet
Mordinna86

Post by Mordinna86 »

Well it looks to me like the man was helping you, so you have friends. He probably needs help as much as you but don't bother worrying. Sometimes we wander into bad places in our dreams, and this is a bit like Aragog's lair. The 3 mirrors to me represent past present and future being rolled into one, revelations. That isn't a nice thing to end up knowing about. The warehouses and maze to me represent our homes, the streets. Your key means you can be easily hacked, picked off like a baby cow straying from the herd. You are attempting to go it alone, but shouldn't. You need friends, anchors in spirit, good ones.
I had these dreams too. Best thing is to raise your vibration. Shake it off and maybe even move house. Get off grid more if you can, lose these people. Forget the number, you're a person, not a pig. They want you to think these things make you special. Whatever you believe can be used to hurt you. So, don't give the bad dreams power. Don't think you inparticular are in trouble, that whole mindset again gives them power which you are being encouraged to learn how to not keep giving away so easily. It can be an invitation to study deep mysteries which is advanced. Virtue signalling or not being popular are easy ways to get trapped because they are scornful people. Shake

Ask for a sweet gypsy spirit or a happy pirate to show you a nice dream. Maybe a biker can give you a ride :) If you're in a bad spot wolves will guide you home. Better there was a wolf on the chain than a key. That indicates a puzzle, a gauntlet to run, bad business, introversion. Labyrinths, the crystal maze etc- it isn't easy. If it were Harry Potter it'd be Slytherin, and people rarely want it like they think they do. Maybe create a spell where you ask for a guide to help you home at night, and tie a new 'chain' like a cord onto your wrist. Wolves are your friends!x
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

27 is made up of 2+7=9 and 9 is a triple/moon goddess number. Meh?
Littleone3

Post by Littleone3 »

I appreciate the insight! It has helped immensely.

I have had a lot of intense dreams lately as I’m starting to come into my spirituality and that.

I just want to make sure I’m not missing something along my journey!

Thank you so much again!!!!!!!
Mordinna86

Post by Mordinna86 »

You just need a ride home I think. Wear a blue ribbon in your hair, something blue and streaky when you sleep.
Numbers are a way of hooking you on dream analysis.
Littleone3

Post by Littleone3 »

Interesting. I will. What do you mean by “ride home”? What will wearing blue do?
Mordinna86

Post by Mordinna86 »

Where I am anyway friendly people who call themselves wolves will guide you home if you're lost.

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”