Link between Deities

For discussion and questions about Gods and Goddesses.
Bruhdelaire

Link between Deities

Post by Bruhdelaire »

Hello everyone!

I hope all is well. Rather than a question, I have a subject to maybe discuss with those who have multiple Goddesses or Gods in their Pantheon.

We usually find that a Deity will resonate with us for specific reasons - a personality, a trait, a connection or even a particular event in time - but have you also found that the Deities you work with are linked in one or another way? Even without you necessarily realising it the first time.

I work with the Goddesses Aphrodite and Morrigan; as well as the Gods Lugh and Dionysus - Whilst I had first looked at them individually, or their individual place in their Pantheons; I have now turned a new eye to my work and worship and realised how deeply intertwined and mirrored the Deities are. How their "kingdoms" touch, but rather than a border, it is more two sides of a same coin - and it links them all in a way.

I knew for a long time that I needed the balance of Male/Female energies and they all have provided a certain image of it, but by reading more and more about the different worships and histories of the Gods, I can only stay in awe at the different links they all have!

I also did learn about more "obscure" significations and ideas that define these deities and I can see them even clearer now.

I do believe it was a part of their message all along, and why they all have chosen to work with me as well.

Have you experienced such a thing before? For the Deities you work with to be linked in ways that you had not seen before? Or that they came one after the other, not a pair but clearly hand in hand? Clearly, they do work on a different level than ours!

I would love to learn any tidbits or experiences you have in that kind of feeling!
Shekinah

Re: Link between Deities

Post by Shekinah »

In Akasha (Cosmic Consciousness) we are ONE by entanglement Spirit shares and if one wishes can access the mind of another. Personally I have found it best to commune with only one other worldly entity and develop an intimate relationship rather then try to work with several.
Truth and Reality are highly guarded secrets. Nothing is as it appears. "The ONENESS sleeps in the stone, breathes in the plant, dreams in the animal and awakens in man" (Indian proverb)

Return to “Gods/Goddesses”