Ancient Astronaut (alien) theory?

For discussion and questions about Gods and Goddesses.
stormofwind

Re: Ancient Astronaut (alien) theory?

Post by stormofwind »

I believe it... look up forbidden archeology
There are many great finds that should not exist..
We are older than we are told.. that memory has been taken away.
Yellow diamond light

Post by Yellow diamond light »

Not taken away as such, more like misunderstood, all of your ancestors going through Norse,Roman, Greek, Egyptian, ect all made carvings and tablets paintings, and made sure to pass on their stories of the people that came from the stars down for the next generation and all have kept that knowledge alive until this generation. Who in all their wisdom could only guess that the ancestors were so unbelievably stupid that it was just them explaining weather... Those visitors are probably peeing their pants laughing at mainstream historians..
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

I only have an arm-chair reader's grasp of ancient history - mostly from 2 books by Graham Hancock Fingerprints of the Gods & Magicians of the Gods. From what I gather recorded god-concepts have developed through human observation of Nature before any beginnings of civilization, when mankind was wandering hunter-gatherers after the last ice age.

Pretty old records exist (Sumerian, Egyptian & Indian) of sages who brought knowledge of civilization, of planting & navigation by the stars, of healing plants, etc.& occasionally are called Watchers (as mentioned above). It's a guess whether the sages were survivors from pre-ice age cultures (as Hancock proposes) or ETs (as Sitchen & VonDaniken propose) or both. Academic institutions resist even admitting to pre-ice age advanced human civilization. Mostly what scholars work with is post-ice-age about 13,000 years back. Some evidence of man has been recognized from before the ice ages ('tho few admit it) but present-day interaction reported with ETs, as in writings by William Mills Tompkins, mentions long term & on-going interaction with multiple species preceding the last ice-age and right thru today. He mentions Nordics, Grays, praying-Mantis & Reptilians in his own personal experience & who did not behave as god-forms by any stretch of imagination. Tompkins was a major rocket engineer (1923-2017) & is credited for much of the design for existing US space exploration & secret space vehicles.
Yellow diamond light

They don't consider themselves god's, well most of them anyway. I think the term god's whether it's God of war , God of partying, God of protection were people's way of describing the character of some of these being. Odin/zeus God of knowledge this is where the wise old man description came from. Thor God of protection. Looks out for people, also known as the common one.
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Post by RosieMoonflower »

@yellow diamond, There are so many good responses here to ponder, I am loving this post! Thank you for starting it!

@shenikah - “in any light it be more logical than Biblical lore”. OMG, I’m dying! Meaning, I completely agree! I have had this conversation so many times with “new age” and “liberal” thinkers who are unmoved by my “evidence”. But when I end with “ well it makes as much sense as an old man who lives in the sky” it usually warrants an attitude of “I don’t agree with you, but what you think is actually as logical as what my Christian family believes and I respect them enough not to argue so I’ll be quiet now”.

@SpiritTalker, I respect your skepticism. You are right to question, always, everyone. I think even though I accept this theory as true I know that one must be cautious. There may be many other entities (good, bad, physical, metaphysical,) who may be preset now that may not have my, or humans in general’s best interest at heart. As humans learn to navigate the friends and the foes, it could be difficult as we have no real guidance on such. As I reread your last post the last line of it hit me, when you referenced other alien encounters who did not act as god forms. I think the original creator aliens where seen as gods, they may have even let a little bit of their pride in creation go to their heads and see themselves as gods, but I think it’s we as humans who carried on this belief of them as gods/goddesses or God. Possibly humans realized they could turn organized religion into power. We see in a lot of cultures the ruling monarchy claims they are descendants of gods, so I think after main creation aliens left, human, or hybrid humans kept the idea of worship going to suit themselves.

Also @SpiritTalker, you seem super knowledgeable about ancient archeology! That’s one of my absolute favorite things to learn about, there are so many interesting things that they keep swept under the rug. Traditional archeology doesn’t usually focus on pre ice age, but one interesting find to me “The red lady of Paviland”. Originally it was dated to AFTER the ice because archeologist at the time did not believe anyone survived in the United Kingdom during the ice age (which was super long like 2 mil years supposedly) so they dated it after. But, today modern archaeologists accept this person lived 33,000 year ago which would have been during the ice age. And spoiler alert, it wasn’t a lady, a man. He was left in a cave with mammoth skulls on the side of a cliff that would have had to been scaled to access. Imagining humans 33,000 year ago repelling with mammoth skulls is not impossible but very interesting! There is always the chance the topography was different and there was some other entrance though I suppose.

Pamapanku is another favorite of mine. Located close to the border of Peru and Bolivia it is an ancient city made of giant megalithic stones. It’s defies our comprehension of that the Inca were capable of. It’s the perfect lines carved into the H shaped stones that really stand out as questionable for people who were only known to have hand tools to complete that makes this site stand out.

@snowcat, I have read some of the things you’ve shared before about your abductions. This has never happened to me from anything I can remember. However, I did find that one alien in my bathroom which I still believe was real to this day and I remember you asking me if I thought there was any chance that it was friendly. I’ve always wondered about that, because besides the fact that I wasn’t expecting to see it, it wasn’t particularly threatening. Don’t get me wrong, it scared the crap out of me. But it wasn’t like terribly menacing. I’ve always wondered what if wanted and why it showed itself to me. It disappeared right before my eyes so it seems it could have just stayed hidden if it didn’t want to be seen..

Rosie
Yellow diamond light

Your most welcome, to be honest I wasn't expecting such a following of responses and it's amazing that nobody has actually said that they think this theory is wrong, now I have to say that I have questioned this on general pagan forums and pretty much been the opposite in responses, isn't it strange how once someone chooses their beliefs then they are simply unable to accept any knowledge that doesn't coincide with them? You cannot gain knowledge if you are so blinded by ignorance that you cannot conceive that you could be wrong about something. It's odd timing of your message as I was just about to post a thank you for all who replied..
I often wonder if a god/goddess did arrive on earth and told people for instance I am Zeus your creator would all Christians refuse to believe him simply because its not what they believe?
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

The same rejection concept applies for any expectations perceived in any religion. We get indoctrinated by our upbringing &' we usually aren't taught to think for ourselves. It's so much easier to go with the flow around us & not rock the boat. Think back to when you took responsibility & made your own decision on what to believe & what to discard whatever your concepts are. What was the catalyst & influence that set you free to choose? What was the opposition? How often do you have to readjust?

If someone claimed to be Zeus/Jupiter there are some modern Hermeticists who would be ok with that as a representation & some of those are entrenched within existing mainstream religions; there'd be others who wouldn't even consider it. Just think what would make you accept or reject a literal claim of being a god or off-world alien & think how you became indoctrinated to your present perceptions.

I wonder if consciously accepting a 14.7 billion year old alternate dimension of alien Watchers as being the creators of this dimension doesn't collapse/dissolve all present concepts of any God-Form & mythological constructs. My mental gymnastics start jumping thru hoops to redefine what a god is let alone who it may have been disguised as in historic experience. So it just ain't a one size fits all deal. Our consciousness is involved which was previously pointed out. That tips conclusions like the Observer affects quantum physics. And I'm not sure if Watchers claim to be original creators of this space or to have been following-up on Nature as tweakers & re-organizers. I've read both versions.

It goes beyond the concepts in that Star Trek episode Who Mourns for Apollo which depicted Apollo as a visiting alien who was sustained energetically by thoughts of believers. Without believers he ceased to exist in this realm & he was naturally resisting "dying".

My brain hurts. I have to shut up now.
Yellow diamond light

The whole Zeus thing was mearly an example but at least my point came across. I guess it's just easier to accept people as god's rather than aliens. People are generally a very hateful species. Doesn't matter whether it's your skin colour,hair colour, religious beliefs, accent, you name it people will hate it. There is very little love in this world. Let's face it even if an alien did come to earth said we created you that's what all religions were created from people wouldn't accept that. Because of ignorance and hate
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

That would be a sorry note on which to end this topic.
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Oh no! Let’s not stop there, we’ve barely just begun! Lol
SpiritTalker wrote:
I wonder if consciously accepting a 14.7 billion year old alternate dimension of alien Watchers as being the creators of this dimension doesn't collapse/dissolve all present concepts of any God-Form & mythological constructs. My mental gymnastics start jumping thru hoops to redefine what a god is, let alone who it may have been disguised as in historic experience.
Agreed with what you said above. I’ve often had to ask myself (and others) “what makes a god a god?” For me it doesn’t necessarily ruin all concept of a god-form. Most of the gods/goddess of antiquity are said to have come from the stars. The fact that there may be an exact location among the stars doesn’t turn me off as it does from some. Some are more comfortable feeling these divine beings being a mysterious force who doesn’t come from anywhere, they just ARE. They always have been, they always will be.

For me, I don’t see the ideas as two different stories, it’s the same thing. I.e. “the gods came from the heavens” is the same exact thing to me as “the gods were beings that took ships from another star or planet to earth”.

“Gods are so powerful they have the ability to change weather and create storms when they want to” is the same exact thing to me as “advanced beings with great technology can use it to change the weather.”

I could go on but you get my point. It’s the same thing to me. Gods are aliens, and aliens are gods. I’d like to point out that they aren’t just “aliens”, they are/were astronauts. Could our pre conceived notion of the “creepiness” of aliens be what makes some not want to connect them to the god forms? Would using the word astronauts exclusively in this conversation make the pill easier to swallow?’

I’ve been told before this entire conversation is offensive to those who do not agree that the omnipresent, powerful beings they worship or work with and call gods are the same as any physical being from any world or any dimension and to assume so is to disrespectful. I do not wish to disrespect anyone, but it is what I believe.

Rosie
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Did "the creation" require intelligent consciousness? Imagine getting a group of theologians in a room & lighting that fire cracker goodnevil . Any hoot, we humans are currently capable of tweaking our own DNA, DAARPA is controlling weather, CERN is manipulating matter inter-dimentionally, but we can't go back to the Moon because we got kicked off by someone with bigger toys so we built the International Space Station instead (which is now a commercial venture) & plan to send a manned mission to Mars in 5-10 or so years. Where's the infrastructure to support it? Oh wait. I forgot. We'll teleport a supply chain. Aaargh! Monkeys playing with fire. Where do I sign up? :mrgreen:

@Rosie - your thoughts are stated very clearly & it helps a lot. We can share our beliefs & discus different perceptions. Nobody's saying this is right or that's wrong. Speaking for myself I haven't made up my mind ... Or rather, every time I think I have I end up reshuffling the deck.
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

@SpiritTalker, thanks! I was afraid when I woke up this morning that my post may have come off as crazy rambling, I’m not sure any points were made in it. To be honest I had a few glasses of cider last night haha.

I’m not trying to say anyone is right or wrong, and I know no one else on this post has either, I just know some people get offended by this idea, and I want even the lurkers to know it’s not my intention to disrespect or offend. But, it is what I believe and I won’t deny that because it offends some.

Hope everyone has a great day! Can’t wait to see what else we can chat about regarding this matter. Hey? How about that idea I had about a weekly study of Sitchin’s translations? Not to prove the theory is right but to look at his translations and see what we think could be true and what we think he may have fabricated to make his point. They are on YouTube, but I could also copy and paste the text for those who can’t access YouTube? There are 14 Tablets in the Lost book of Enki and that’s where I would like to start. It covers the creation theory pretty well. I could post one a week and we could discuss? Anyone interested? @spirit, if I post the text would that make it possible for you to participate? Each tablet isn’t crazy long or anything, like a short book chapter. And, pretty interesting so easy to read through.

Anyways, just an idea, something I’ve wanted to do here for a while but wasn’t sure if there would be interest. Let me know what you all think!

Rosie
Yellow diamond light

Diety is just a job description, just like the government has different branches for different situations,galaxy to big for 1 person to deal with.
And on the subject of alcohol my go to beverage is lyme bay traditional mead.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

@Rosie

Re Sitchen's text: Anyone interested? @spirit, if I post the text would that make it possible for you to participate

Yes i could if my iPad will open it.

ST
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Yellow diamond light wrote:Diety is just a job description, just like the government has different branches for different situations,galaxy to big for 1 person to deal with.
And on the subject of alcohol my go to beverage is lyme bay traditional mead.
@YellowD - re: deity as job description - who do you think designates the tasks? How do you think it has been deployed by ET-god-forms? Inquiring mind's want to know ... :D.

@ all - What's your opinion of whether ETs are here now & among us?

Return to “Gods/Goddesses”