change in aura colour!

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Binglian

change in aura colour!

Post by Binglian »

I usually don't see aura, and only occasionally saw a whitish aura from myself. Today, as I was zoning out, I noticed aura forming around my hand. Today was a whitish grey colour, really fuzzy, and more floaty than usual. I was quite sad today, and as I was staring at the aura, I started drifting off and thinking of someone who have been a heartache to me. As my heart start to hurt, I noticed a sudden change in colour of my aura. It was so distinctive, you can see the difference in colour change. The colour became reddish pink, with flames like motions, more wild than before. The colour was really easy to see compared to the whitish aura I always see. The colour does change back and forth between red and reddish pink. I was so astonished, I immediately focused my attention to the aura and forgot about that person. And few seconds later, the reddish pink begin to fade away, and resume back to the original whitish grey colour.

Anyone know the meaning behind that? It was the first time I have see a red aura, with colour so easy to see. It almost look like I was engulfed in flames.
barker

Re: change in aura colour!

Post by barker »

Aura colours are key to eternity. For now, you are a perfect example of sanity...
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

This site is pretty good for interpreting. The clean pink & red-tones are emotions of affection & love.
https://www.reiki-for-holistic-health.c ... nings.html
barker

Post by barker »

barker wrote:Aura colours are key to eternity. For now, you are a perfect example of sanity...
Meaning that all aura colours are proof of existence that way... not just yours :).

I have been showing up yellow for a few years. That could mean I am working through fun or wills or wise thought - but mine isn't the beautiful radiant glow you speak of. :lol:
Binglian

Post by Binglian »

Thank you SpiritTalker for the website. It is really detailed. I guess the red can either mean positive or negative things. I probably still need times to process what happened, lol.
Binglian

Post by Binglian »

Hi Barker, My aura definitely was not that beautiful radiant glow. More like a fuzzy dust bunnies jumping all over the place, lol. Ohhh, yellow aura sounds amazing! I do like to think how aura reflects our internal self. :D
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

All colors have pluses & minuses or positive & negative values. The cleaner & brighter the color the more it leans towards the positive & the murkier or more inhibited the tone then it leans towards the negative.

I have to purposefully look to see it but my cat's auras change; when they tussle playfully the colors are on the lighter side & as they move into stalking & combat mode colors grow darker in hue. Attack is preceded by a flash as the color intensifies & rolls outward. It's only a moment before fur flies.
barker

Post by barker »

SpiritTalker wrote:All colors have pluses & minuses or positive & negative values. The cleaner & brighter the color the more it leans towards the positive & the murkier or more inhibited the tone then it leans towards the negative.
My yellow aura is quite material and typical of anonymity - a bit opaque if that works with yellow. No surprise really, that's exactly how I see what I am doing writing here. I think I am asking myself, how much real identity do I want to express in my world? Answer is, about half, and to keep the inner peace thing to myself.

Interestin'.
Binglian

Post by Binglian »

I have no idea that the aura colour can change in a instant based on mood or thoughts until now. It is a new concepts to me, especially how aura can actually defines who you are as a current states, not a permanent thing. I am wondering if my flame like red aura indicates anger or possible affections toward that person? I always have troubles reading my own feelings, eventhough I have no problems reading others. I have mixed feeling for him, so I'm always so confused.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Our aura is in constant motion. There are bands or color layers corresponding to our physical condition, emotional, mental & spiritual "moods". Pre-occupations cause fluctuations. Our spiritual state is usually pretty steady but there are times of transition & awakenings that change the spiritual levels. Nothing is permanent.

In my thinking the clean pinks & magenta tones indicate affection of fascination & the clean red indicate passion. The murky reds indicate anger. Sometimes the anger is briefly with ourselves for being vulnerable or still attracted to someone who was thoughtless of our affections. They still have the traits that originally attracted us even when we've been hurt by their other behaviors.

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”