Interview

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
hannazeleny

Interview

Post by hannazeleny »

Hi, I am writing an essay for college on the contrasts between Wicca and Christianity. I don't know much about Wicca so would someone be willing to tell me more... let me interview them via Facetime or Skype?
Thanks., Hanna :flyingwitch:
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Interview

Post by Firebird »

You will have to get the OK of the board manager first.
We generally do not approve of people popping in and saying, hey...Skype me.
BB, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Y'know if you did an interview you'd have one person's reflection on their personal experience but if you browse thru the Board topics or post Qs you'd have multiple opinions, & different experiences. That would give a fuller over view. You could just post whatever Qs you needed to. There's a lot of freedom so no two believe or practice the same. There's no one way that things are done by everybody.
L.J.Hex

Post by L.J.Hex »

Yea, why not start a thread here? Post a new thread in general section, just add your questions to the op and people who want to answer then just quote your post and write answers with numbers/bold below the questions or something like that? :D

I'm ready to roll any time and I'm sure there's a lot of others two who would surely help you out. :flyingwitch:
By my feet the flowers of witchery abloom.
Xiao Rong
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xiao Rong »

Agreed, I would much prefer for you to conduct the "interviews" on the public forum. At EUTM, we discourage solicitation of private messaging/contact, and ask everyone to practice basic Internet safety. Also, I think you would probably get much more information from an open conversation. You can likely also find a lot of perspectives just from Googling and doing some research.
~ Xiao Rong ~ 小蓉 ~ Little Lotus ~

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”