Spell sugestions for self-organization?

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
Triskele

Spell sugestions for self-organization?

Post by Triskele »

The family and I are having challenges with organization and cleaning up the home.

Any spell suggestions using the four elements to help?
~Laugh and the world laughs with you.
Cackle maniacally and people back away from you slowly.~
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: spell sugestions for self-organization?

Post by SpiritTalker »

Not a spell just common decluttering. Each person has to sort their area & any item they have not not actually used in the past year gets put in a labeled box (name/date, clothes, tools, books, ?) and the boxes are stacked in the garage for 6 months. Anything not reclaimed within the 6 months is donated without reopening the box. Once the clutter is out of the way then it's easier to swab the deck. Exceptions are those personal mementos of sentimental attachment. Only the dearest are kept & the rest boxed. If it hasn't been missed & longed for it's a dust collector. Then you call the guys with the truck to take it away. I did a major downsizing when I'd retired &'the truck driver knows me by name :D.

Use air for the inspiration to all see the same goal, fire for the vitality to follow through, water for the guts to cut loose from sentimental attachments, & earth to hold firm to the project as a family. That sort of thing.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

This is a major issue for me too. The house interior is ok but the garage is out of control and when you can't walk in there the overflow goes on the patio, uck, it's maddening every time it gets cleaned, a new wave of junk comes through.
I like the corresponding elements to use to the benefit of this mountainous chore, Spirit. Hadn't ever approached it that way.
I've been going at it one box at a time, it's way overwhelming to think it could be done in an afternoon or even a week of sundays.
I also have a petty tyrant who is forever throwing a monkey wrench into forward movement. :annoyed:

Bb, FF
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Triskele

Post by Triskele »

Excellent suggestions SpiritTalker! Thank you. I like the association with the elements as well.

Firebirdflys, I hear you! Decluttering is a chore to be sure! I'm still attempting to find a spell to put my family in the mindset of decluttering/organizing and keeping it that way. Unfortunately, every time we clean up, it winds up back the same again.
~Laugh and the world laughs with you.
Cackle maniacally and people back away from you slowly.~
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Spell sugestions for self-organization?

Post by SpiritTalker »

Habits need to be assisted in order to change. Be ruthless. Sigh. yea. I'm a book magnet. My first go 'round just made room to buy more so self discipline says 1 new book in, 1 old book out. The current TBR stack is a foot tall - that's down by half :D. I keep a donation box on stand by.
barker

Re: Spell sugestions for self-organization?

Post by barker »

Feng Shui is the art of genius. If someone has their home clean, fresh, beautiful and safe, their thinking can exceed anything - any problem, any drama. It's about thought on Earth because peace has two guises. Those who think - masters - and those who do not - hypocrites. "Everything is worth it."

Sent from my SM-J105Y using Tapatalk

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”