Who Is Your Patron Deity/Deities?

For discussion and questions about Gods and Goddesses.
ladywhitewolf

Re: Who Is Your Patron Deity/Deities?

Post by ladywhitewolf »

My patron God is Set. I also connect with the Celtic Goddess, Morrigan, the Egyptian Goddesses Sekhmet, Bast and the Egyptian God, Anubis. Plus from the Norse pantheon, Loki.
Jessica [aka Whitewolf]
Amethyst Rose

Post by Amethyst Rose »

SnowCat wrote:Loki and Sekhmet.

Snow
Can I ask about your work with Loki? I have found myself drawn to him as one of the 2 male deities in my pantheon, but I'm a bit intimated as I've heard that his influence can be unpredictable and if not taken with caution can wreak havoc on the human calling on him.
Methuselah

Post by Methuselah »

Hekate is my matron. She was the one who reached out to me in a difficult time, let me know she was there, and aided me when I finally called on her. I'm forever grateful to her for that.
L.J.Hex

Post by L.J.Hex »

For now, its Diana.

I have never before had felt a clear connection to a deity like I do now. The Finnish deities are naturally close to me, but I have never felt their presence on such a personal level.

Due to a leg injury I have been housebound for a while which has given me a lot of time to think and do things, and I have been meditating a lot. For reasons unknown, goddess Diana made her way in my life, very strongly and I think I've found my deity. Even mentioning her name gives me a jolt of shivers and a very warm and positive feeling. I have learned to follow my heart on these matters and I think I'm on the right path. This is out of the ordinary as I have never been kind of a deity person before, but things tend to flow and change as time goes by. Last few days have been awesome, I've felt so good meditating and talking to Diana, I think I've found something great. (I had a "hunch" few days ago that I should get something with a crescent moon on it, in silver so I ended up ordering a new pentacle necklace which also has the moon on it, I think there's some connection here, it feels important.)

Hecate also feels kind of close, but in a different way, colder, not as loving, but I have asked for her help several times and it felt right... I did a banishment spell not long ago, asking Hecate to my aid and something happened, I felt a presence, which wasn't bad at all. I'm such a newbie on this as I haven't studied things about deities that much, but I try to follow my heart and do what is right.
By my feet the flowers of witchery abloom.
Joshmartinez

Post by Joshmartinez »

La Santísima Muerte, Saint Death, or Holy Death is my one true deity. She’s popped up in my life sporadically since I was 14, but at the time I didn’t think much of it.. Then something happened to me, something personal. To make a long story short, the end of 2017 and much of 2018 was perhaps one of the darkest times in my life, and hopefully the last. She started popping up again in my life, as if she was telling me “I’m here.” And in my flashbacks on Snapchat, apparently I took a photo of an altar to her I had seen, and the photo came up as if she was saying to me “ one day you’ll need me, and when your ready I’ll be here”. I’m so glad I turned to her.

Return to “Gods/Goddesses”