How Binding Spells Work?

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Greek_Male_Witch

How Binding Spells Work?

Post by Greek_Male_Witch »

I wanted to ask, I know how to do a binding spell, what I do not know, is what is the effect it has on others? does it render them helpless or anything? because all I want is for their energy to stop bothering me and interfering with me... :flyingwitch: :flyingwitch: :flyingwitch:
What Goes Around,Comes Around!
corvidus

Re: How Binding Spells Work?

Post by corvidus »

Binding spells are mostly considered black magick, they definitely have an effect on people’s energy. If you don’t do them right, then it can definitely make them helpless (hoodoo tradition has many spells for binding a man or women’s ‘nature’, which can cause a lot of health problems as well).

I think a better approach might be protection or a mirror spell to reflect their influence.
barker

Post by barker »

The best way to bind someone is to forget their name. It is the way people are self-obsessed that makes them feel guilty. Innocence is always looking around for something real to do. A reflective silver bubble around them works as a hex, binding them to knowledge. Ways out of a bind are, of course, remembering true self and undoing result-oriented action. ie being truly real, again. Conquering fears of death, failure etc.
Greek_Male_Witch

But its all in the words of the spell right? if it would have an effect it would have to be called for. For example the binding spell that I have is to protect everyone around from their negative vibes and such. I didn't know that bindings are considered black magic, I would categorize them as protection spells, but I really didn't know hmmm...I learn something new everyday.
LC

Post by LC »

Bindings restricts a person or an object. It can be both positive or negative. Such as binding a ring to you. You don’t want to restrict a person’s ability to do something.

Whether it’s “black” or “white” magic depends on the action and intent.

I read that if you are not sure then to look at what your traditions or path says about them.
Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.
barker

Post by barker »

Greek_Male_Witch wrote:But its all in the words of the spell right?
I just repeat their name to myself until it no longer means anything to me. It's kind of neutral, I don't consider it black magic or such.
Greek_Male_Witch

Barker hmmm thats quite nice spell :) thanks I might write it down on my BOS :)

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”