Where to Buy Supplies?

Feel free to copy this information to your Book of Shadows.
PearlGirl

Where to Buy Supplies?

Post by PearlGirl »

Alright everyone, I apologize if this has been asked before (I searched but couldn't find anything really) but I'm looking for places to buy supplies. I live in a pretty small town in New England so there isn't a lot around here for stores. There is one little locally owned place that has crystals and candles, but it is overpriced and often has odd hours. I live in a development and don't have a lot of access to natural herbs. I think my best option is online, but I want a reputable site and one where I know I'm getting what I order.
What sites do you know and trust?
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Where to Buy Supplies?

Post by SpiritTalker »

Really there is no difference in the effects we get from our grocery store cooking herbs and those from on-line suppliers. Consider the weeds growing along fences - They're free. Dont eat them. Use a local plant guide to identify them. Check the EUTM media section for online supplier suggestions. (I get candles in bulk from Amazon). Most sporting/camping goods can supply a cast iron kettle & blade. DIY & Thrift shops have amazing finds when you least expect it. Yard sales! Try looking at random items you already have & imagine how you can use them for your practice.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Oooo and my favorite :fairy: thrift stores!!
and the Goodwill store or Salvation Army.
The advanced search feature is a cool tool, I looked up the keyword "supplies" for you as a topic title, this is what came up. http://everythingunderthemoon.net/forum ... mit=Search

Please feel free to comment further, if you are not finding what you are seeking.
Blessings, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
PearlGirl

Post by PearlGirl »

Thank you both! I know it's taken a while for me to reply, I've been working nonstop and unfortunately the forum has taken a backseat. I've checked out the grocery store for herbs and unfortunately there is a pretty limited selection, mostly just mint, thyme, rosemary, parsley (the basic cooking herbs). I think my biggest issue is finding crystals and such. I'm not sure if that is something I can really trust an online site.
As for thrift stores, the only one in my town just closed! I live in a pretty small town and basically there is nothing for miles.
Thank you for the link to similar questions, Firebird!
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Kitchen herbs will cover a lot of magical territory :evilwitch: If you're interested there is a good Correspondences resource on the EUTM board
viewtopic.php?f=80&t=26933
Joshmartinez

Post by Joshmartinez »

Hello! I’m not sure if you still need help finding supplies, but I highly suggest searching your local dollar stores! And I don’t mean family dollar or dollar tree ect, although you can find some useful things there! I’m talking about your local independent dollar stores. One of my friends sent me a Snapchat of a dollar store in our area with a huge “spiritual “ section she thought would be of interest to me. So I went to see for myself and sure enough, there’s was a whole aisle of seven day candles like shut your mouth candles, pay me candles, un-jinxing candles, as well as plain ones including black! Those are really hard to find all year round. That’s my biggest tip, cause you never know that you might find

Return to “Witchcraft & Wicca 101 - The Basics of the Craft”