Any thoughts on a dream I had

For discussion and questions about Gods and Goddesses.
Ashen Rabbit

Any thoughts on a dream I had

Post by Ashen Rabbit »

First, I dream a lot, usually just random stuff from shows
and what not. Lately however, of I have any dream with magick in it, there's been a kind older woman, wrinkled and with long greying hair, who seems to help me in some way. Including in the last dream I had weeks ago, only this one ended with a beautiful young brunette, specifically calling herslef Persephone, and thanking me for helping her (?). Until this dream, I have't been watching or reading anything on her or the other gods, so I doubt it's that, but I keep thinking about the dream. I don't know if I'm reading too much into or if I should follow my gut and look further into this. Input would be nice.
Tylluan

Re: Any thoughts on a dream I had

Post by Tylluan »

Always follow your gut instinct. The worst that could happen is that you learn something new :)

The fact you can't forget about it shows it was a powerful dream with a message to pay attention too. Just do a little research and see where it takes you.
My soul is awakened, my spirit is soaring. And carried aloft on the wings of the breeze. For above and around me the wild wind is roaring. Arousing to rapture the earth and the seas.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

I agree it probably wasn't a god-form but rather expresses the energy or theme of Persephone so think about what she symbolizes. An older woman might symbolize your wiser, higher self and something you've done has been helpful to that part of your psyche. Possibly by entering more deeply into your interests you've opened a door for better communing.
Ashen Rabbit

Post by Ashen Rabbit »

Thank you both, I'll do as you suggest.

Return to “Gods/Goddesses”