Re-introduction

Say hello and tell us a little bit about you and your interests.
Tylluan

Re-introduction

Post by Tylluan »

Hello all,

Wow its been a while. For the people who have been a while you may remember me as Cora. A lot of life happened, and a divorce and a marriage later I'm back and in a much better place.

For those who don't know me, hello :) I'm a 43 year old Witch who has been on this path seriously for 30 years of it. I follow my own path. I've gone through all the stages of 'am I making this up', 'which god or goddess should I choose', 'what do I believe' and honestly I've made it through ok. I believe in Aminism. I'm the first generation of my family not born in Wales. Instead I was born in a haunted house in England. Wales still calls to me though and my name Tylluan is Welsh for Owl. The Owl, Peacock and Horse are my spirit animals/birds.

I live in Herts, England, in the same county where the Gardnerian path started. Its also the same country where the last Witch of England was put on trial (Jane Wenham). Modern life tries to dilute witchcraft but its there. Its hanging in the air. Its in the leaves of the trees, and the stars at night. As I've got older I guess I've focused more on things like Kitchen Witchery and Green Witchery. I grow my own fruit, vegetables and herbs and I use them in magickal (yes I still use the k in magick) charms, foods and treatments. You should try my Spiced Plum Chutney! I love to make mundane things magickal. I make my own furniture polish and cleaning products at home. Lemon Essential oil and Wooden furniture are best friends. It makes home smell special and engages the brain.

Anyway that's me. Hello to new friends and hello to old :flyingwitch:
My soul is awakened, my spirit is soaring. And carried aloft on the wings of the breeze. For above and around me the wild wind is roaring. Arousing to rapture the earth and the seas.
Tylluan

Re: Re-introduction

Post by Tylluan »

and a massive thank you to my good friend Firebirdflys who helped me back in to my old account and for always being there for me, even when I didn't know she was :D
My soul is awakened, my spirit is soaring. And carried aloft on the wings of the breeze. For above and around me the wild wind is roaring. Arousing to rapture the earth and the seas.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

SQUEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!
WELCOME BACK!!! I love your new user name. How exactly does one pronounce that?
...do you realize it has been over 6 years since you have been here? wow time files/flys LoL :fairy:
so fortuitous our chance meet that found your way back to EUTM!
Many blessed returns and merry meet again!
your friend Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Tylluan

Post by Tylluan »

I can't believe how fortuitous it was and the super uncanny timing. I also can't believe its been 6 years!!!!! WOW. I'm so glad to be back. A lot has happened but I'm glad to still be the person I was and not let life change me.

Tylluan is pronounced Tuh-llee-ann :) Luckily I rarely say it and can remember how to spell it.

Big hugs. I'll put the pot on and we'll have a brew ;)
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Hi & welcome back. Ive brought my own cuppa - never without one - & look forward to reading more.
Tylluan

Post by Tylluan »

Oh I do like it when people come prepared :) Pull up a chair and lets natter haha.

Its really nice to meet you.
Blu-Luna

Post by Blu-Luna »

Welcome! I love your name and you sound very interesting! I don't know where I belong in life and I am 53 yrs. old!
Tylluan

Post by Tylluan »

Blu-Luna wrote:Welcome! I love your name and you sound very interesting! I don't know where I belong in life and I am 53 yrs. old!
Thank you :) I don't know if we ever feel we know where we are haha. Its like as soon as we do life changes it again.

Thanks for the post :D
Blu-Luna

Post by Blu-Luna »

I am glad I do not know the path I am on and I am also glad life does change, or I probably would have never met all of the nice folks on here that I have thus far! I also have recently discovered a new love in scrying and Crystal balls, which would have never happened if things stayed the same. Sometimes change is good!
Tylluan

Post by Tylluan »

Absolutely. I meet some Witches of different paths and one said I was a seeker. I guess that's very true. But I'm not a seeker of a Path, I'm happy with mine. I seek knowledge, and I hope I never stop :)

Scrying is amazing and you can do it with so many different things. When we go on holiday to the sea, when the tide goes out at night it leaves pools of water (rock pools), and on a clear night you can 'see' so much. I find the nature based scrying the most powerful, but its a real treat to do that as normal life means a normal house and garden :)

Return to “Member Profiles & Introductions”