Who and What are the Divinities?

For discussion and questions about Gods and Goddesses.
Shekinah

Who and What are the Divinities?

Post by Shekinah »

Collectively they are other world immortals manifesting at will as material and/or spirit energy forms. These include non-mythological Gods/Goddesses, Angels, Watchers, Elementals and a Pantheon of beings from various dimensional realms. It also includes some very ancient beings who have chosen to remain in our dimension to oversee the proliferation of sentience throughout the observable universe.

Matter and energy are expressions of a singular force field constantly morphing one to the other. As a materialization of matter we are also energy forms. We are containers infused with consciousness that has become integral with a sentient life force. From onset of the creation event everything was and remains entangled with the nexus singularity.. In this way what happens anywhere is effectual and expressed everywhere to allow all of creation to become self conscious extending tentacles throughout a multiplicity of worlds.

Early in the expansion of our universe primordial worlds, first hosting living things, spawned a few very creative species that became the archetype of collective humanity. In deep time these beings bacame star travelers designing to be Progenitors and Watchers of the proliferation of sentience throughout intergalactic space-time. Many achieved extra-corporal immortality and are the creators of Akasha (the collective ganglion of Spirit) where-in spirits everywhere might preserve experiences from life to life and commune one with the other. It is from Akasha that many of our brightest minds have ferreted eureka moments and where past life memories persist.

The Star Gate project evolved from an earlier investigation of paranormal phenomenon, a project called Scanate. In a particular session of remote viewing several operatives encountered an intelligence of unknown origin. At this juncture Scanate became Star Gate, was disavowed and relegated to the deep black arena. Information learned was deemed unpalatable for the general population and potentially disruptive to global social stability. We have ongoing dialogue with this intelligence we now call "The Ancient Ones".

So what does this mean to we who quest enlightenment and perhaps envision eventual immortality? Obviously the popular concept of heaven and hell is mute and relegated to a ploy to control the population. We remain part and parcel of the life phenomenon inhabiting worlds untill we self destruct as unsuccessful and forgotten things or acquire the mettle of Gods. Throughout our history we have been visited and encouraged and genetically modified to acquire spiritual attributes enabling us to achieve eventual stature of a Divinity. Most of humanity will choose to ignore such thoughts and are happy to live in the eternal moment. There are a self select few "Wise Ones" who ponder our higher nature, ultimate potential, paranormal capabilities and endlessly quest spiritual illumination.

Archaeology finds evidence of other worldly mediation, structural sacred spaces, ritual circles (star gates) everywhere across ancient landscapes. As Witches we perpetuate the quest by circle casting and opening an interdimensional portal to the Spirit realm to create a presence in Akasha and to commune with our Spirit Guide God/Goddess.
Truth and Reality are highly guarded secrets. Nothing is as it appears. "The ONENESS sleeps in the stone, breathes in the plant, dreams in the animal and awakens in man" (Indian proverb)
barker

Re: Who and What are the Divinities?

Post by barker »

All true.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

I've read thru your post 3 times. It's familiar from somewhere. Several years ago I'd read some of Joe McMonegal's StarGate references. I may read it another 3x.

Edit: while re-reading I noticed my post's date & time stamp. :shock: @ 11:11 = open door

8+9+2+1+8=28. 2+8=10. =1 @11:11

One's have meaning to me when relating to god-forms.

Just a personal synchronicity.
planewalker
Banned Member
Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Post by planewalker »

Shekinah,

Can you imagine the equations we would have gotten if Einstein had used the Craft? We'd be teaching E=MC2 in elementary school and quantum entanglement in middle school. I'd have equations to model walks with instead of doing it by the seat of my pants. Save me from having to patch them from time to time. I think I've finally found my ultimate "what if" for this timeline. I think I'll do some walking on the fan and see if I can find it. I've been going a lot of elsewhen, I don't want to get rusty going otherwhere. An excellent reason to exercise.

PW
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

I'm re-re-reading your post Shekinah. It's so familiar?! I sort of know this but haven't studied it in this format. My Other Self know this. It's like an itch I gotta scratch and it's making me irritable down to my core that I can't pin down the source. It's a quiet agony so I suppose it's Them again. :/
planewalker
Banned Member
Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Post by planewalker »

You probably recognize more implications than you would have a couple years ago. The You Tube stuff has been getting better and better from the scientific standpoint. Your a better science consumer to go with your other experiences which could be another trigger. If I can think of anything to slow the hamster wheels down I'll put it in.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Thanx. The hamster's on over drive and the wheel's smokin'.

Return to “Gods/Goddesses”