Dreamt about an exorcism!

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
Ethereal Moon Rose

Dreamt about an exorcism!

Post by Ethereal Moon Rose »

Dream interpretation isn't one of my strong points so I was hoping someone would help me with this one dream I had.

It was about 3 nights ago, I first dreamt that I was on a plane talking to a lot of different people whom I don't know (which in itself is weird for me as I'm introverted) and then my dream skipped to being in a room with a young man and a bunch of other trangers, he was posessed by something dark and I was performing an exorcism on him! It seemed to have worked, but then he became posessed again so I had to do it all again. I didn't feel scaree at all in this dream, which is what I would expect. The dream itself was pretty fuzzy and I only remember certain parts of it.

Very peculiar indeed!
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Dreamt about an exorcism!

Post by SpiritTalker »

Hmm, this could be one of those dreams that over-dramatises it's message to draw attention to something that is bugging you. I'm just going by dream setting & action. The dream could be acting out that you're "up in the air" (plane) about a matter due to opinions of others (conversations) & something you'd felt you'd already dealt with & had settled is needing to be dealt with again (2 exorcisms).
barker

Post by barker »

Exorcism is a great skill to know... With so much hush about who's worthy these people remain sound; harmony.
Ethereal Moon Rose

Post by Ethereal Moon Rose »

You could be right Spirit Talker. The only thing I know about dreams is that the meaning usually has nothing to do with the actions in the dream.

I also read online somewhere that the exorcism could be me wanting to take control of my goals. The plane has me stumped though, I dream about being on a plane quite often :shock:

Haha barker it would be quite the skill to have :D

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”